Help with exception + undress bottom

Hi, since the WW update and the v170 of wickedwhims I'm getting this exception in every animation I play:

Game Version: 1.89.214.1030, WickedWhims Version: v170e,
06/22/22 12:00:26 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170e\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170e\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 180, in _on_sim_appearance_tracker_change
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170e\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 207, in update_sim_body_state_flags
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170e\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 75, in get_sim_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170e\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 98, in _get_sim_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170e\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\bottom.py", line 185, in is_sim_bottom_cas_part
TypeError: _modded_get_sim_body_bottom_cas_part() got an unexpected keyword argument 'non_penis'

Plus, I can't undress the bottom in my male sims. I can only undress the top or the hat but I can't just undress the bottom... is someone having the same problem? I already downloaded the last version of the RealGens penis from simdulgence, too.