Error with 170e: Wicked Whims is SAD :( ... Mismatched Script and Tuning Files?

I re-downloaded the new version, 170e, twice making sure I had the correct script and tuning files that came with the mod. I moved everything from my old WW folder to the new 170e folder. Still, I am getting an error stating that those files (script and tuning) may be from an old version or the files are from two different versions of the mod

I have checked my Mods folder and I do not have an extra script or tuning file anywhere else. 

wicked whims error.png

Edited by sagelenn
6 minutes ago, Paw Rugg said:

Delete Wicked Whims from your mod folder, DELETE, no copy and paste the new version that you want install

You do not should replace nothing

After that, install the new version in a new folder and test what happen

Sorry but in this instance, none of this is going to make a difference if the update was downloaded from LL. There's an issue with it.

@sagelenn In the posts previous to yours, people have already mentioned this and were given a solution.

Download WW from the official website and install that instead.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download

Edited by BatDood
35 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Sorry but in this instance, none of this is going to make a difference if the update was downloaded from LL. There's an issue with it.

@sagelenn In the posts previous to yours, people have already mentioned this and were given a solution.

Download WW from the official website and install that instead.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download

That worked, thanks so much!!