Some screwed up eyes, eyebrows and only one nose option

I'm guessing it's something to do with the facegen.tri or one of those but I don't know what's wrong.

This is one of the messed up eye brows. You can see they cut in on the eyes.

Screenshot14094.jpg

This is the messed up eyes and the usual nose option:

Screenshot8057.jpg

Though some other races have different noses it will still only have the one show up.

I had the same issue when i installed ece the first time.

You have to check the last menu, the ece one, there's a fix slider (don't remember the exact name), and you have to change the nose here too (the usual slider don't work). 

Just took a screen, but maybe it's not like this on your game?

906101ScreenShot1755.jpg

Or maybe it's a meshes issue and i can't help for this.

Seems to be related to racemenu actually, tried disabling mods one by one and it was solved once I unchecked race menu. It works fine without that on but I'll enable ECE and give it a check on the last menu. I've already tried reinstalling race menu twice since this problem came up.

I've been having this problem for a long time now, never knew how to fix it. For example, when I use "showracemenu", the default eyes would , for example be "16", once I move it around, the eyes would change and switching it back to "16" would show completely different eyes from the default. It happens with eyes, noses, and mouths. I tried disabling racemenu and ended up with the Vanilla sliders, and it still happened.

Archived