Say something interesting about the person above you!

Has an avatar that I can't quite tell what it is.

Yeah I don't know how stars really work, but I think it does have something to do with post count, see I only have 2 stars and I don't post that much. Though there probably is more to it than posting, but I bet that does indeed play a part in it.

And I do intend to get an avatar at some point, just gotta figure out what I should make it. Perhaps a picture of a character I've made on a video game, or maybe a picture of myself...no can't do that, I lost my little chip thing that goes to my camera that allows me to put pictures from it onto the computer. My camera=my phone, so that chip is definitely needed.

Has an avatar that is an evil king.

And that chip I'm talking about is not a memory card, the memory card is in my phone, the chip adapter thing is what I put the memory card in and then I stick that into the MMC/SD slot on my computer. I don't know what its called, its I thingy I lost.:P

Likes manga, anime, and video-games.

Nah my camera works just fine, its the converter thing (it looks like a miniature floppy disk) that I have to put my phone's memory card into thats broken. I figure something like that can't be all that expensive...now hard to find? Probably. I figure I'd probably be able to find one at walmart or Best Buy and if not either of those then probably a store that sells only phones and phone accessories, like a Sprint store.