Multiple sims start never works

I tried to figure this one out on my own, but no luck. I'm genuinely curious why this is the only feature I'm unable to use for several versions now. Need help.

Multiple sims start is checked. I tried resetting all settings to default. I even tried reinstalling it. Also unchecking it, saved game, restarted and checked it again.

It does let me select multiple sims but it never initiates. Not even a queue or notification for reason why. It could be NPC to NPC relations. Need confirmation on that, because I'm not entirely sure that's the case, since the mod does give me notification messages for "ask to join", if the NPC to NPC relation isn't high enough.

To test this, I fully checked on a cheat so NPCs can always accept sex. Still nothing. I'm assuming the cheat only allows player to NPC interaction. However, technically, if I'm able to select multiple sims and I'm the one initiating it, the cheat should work, no?

I've gone through most of the settings by now but at this point I give up.

52 minutes ago, hotchicken33 said:

I tried to figure this one out on my own, but no luck. I'm genuinely curious why this is the only feature I'm unable to use for several versions now. Need help.

Multiple sims start is checked. I tried resetting all settings to default. I even tried reinstalling it. Also unchecking it, saved game, restarted and checked it again.

It does let me select multiple sims but it never initiates. Not even a queue or notification for reason why. It could be NPC to NPC relations. Need confirmation on that, because I'm not entirely sure that's the case, since the mod does give me notification messages for "ask to join", if the NPC to NPC relation isn't high enough.

To test this, I fully checked on a cheat so NPCs can always accept sex. Still nothing. I'm assuming the cheat only allows player to NPC interaction. However, technically, if I'm able to select multiple sims and I'm the one initiating it, the cheat should work, no?

I've gone through most of the settings by now but at this point I give up.

Did you include yourself in the set?

For future reference for anyone having this issue: the feature seems to work after all. It's just best used in a sex club. Outside that, there's not much use for it.

A workaround is to use "ask to join". But as mentioned before, that won't work unless the NPC you are inviting has good relations with the other partner.