Sunjeong's Ninirim Collection 6.0 CBBE 3BA(3bbb) Bodyslide Conversion remake

Redid the bodyslide files from scratch. added physics to where they should be, removed physics from places it didnt belong. Added breast physics behind metal where it would work.

Bodyslide files only. Requires Sunjeong's Ninirim Collection 6.0

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/19/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sunjeong's Ninirim Collection 6.0
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Great work. Ive been wanting to use this outfit set, but never had the time to convert it myself, plus the fact that I have no idea how to make the physics on the chest separate from the armor. Some clipping yes but that is to be expected since every preset is different. A quick pop into bodyslide and good to go!

On 6/20/2022 at 10:09 AM, throwmeinthetrash6 said:

This is great! Not sure if it's just me but I'm having an issue with the Summer Casual Dress where the skirt part is clipping through my character's legs/butt. Any idea what's going on there?

i can fix it. i will do that in next update

1 hour ago, Mautine88 said:

got removed. will update this version

Weird. From what I understand this is only bodyslide files, and does not include assets from the original, and SunJeong is receptive to having people update her stuff, especially since she puts everything up for free.

Worst case, you could ask her to include them on her website and credit you for the updated slides.

Edited by TrickyK
51 minutes ago, TrickyK said:

Weird. From what I understand this is only bodyslide files, and does not include assets from the original, and SunJeong is receptive to having people update her stuff, especially since she puts everything up for free.

Worst case, you could ask her to include them on her website and credit you for the updated slides.

before I do that, i want to go through them and make sure they arent clipping too badly

On 6/28/2022 at 8:37 PM, TrickyK said:

I understand that it was because he took them without permission and uploaded them as arcalives own and claimed nexus and due to policies it was removed by request

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The slider group isnt showing up for me, I've closed and reopend BS and refreshed groups but it just wont show at all. I know BS aint broke as Sunjeongs regular slider group showed up 

Edit: NVM the names are misleading as usually it says "3BA" instead of just cbbe 

Edited by whatAmIdo1n
1 hour ago, devildx said:

Seems like Sunjeong is doing a 3BA conversion of the outfits. If you go to the site most of the outfits of this mod are individually converted. 

Maybe after they convert all of them they will make another pack like this. 

There was a 3bbb conversion already, pretty sure it was hosted here at one point, it just seems to not have transfered over to sun's new site, there again there a couple of their old mods they hosted here that are not on their new site either.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 12:09 PM, Mautine88 said:

Redid the bodyslide files from scratch. added physics to where they should be, removed physics from places it didnt belong. Added breast physics behind metal where it would work.

Bodyslide files only. Requires Sunjeong's Ninirim Collection 6.0

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/19/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sunjeong's Ninirim Collection 6.0
  • Regular Edition Compatible

this file had been deleted, can i get another link