Help - Trying to install Sevenbase, crashes at every possible moment.

I decided to migrate from UNP (with BBP) to Sevenbase Bombshell, since I love the look of it.

I followed the installation instructions to the letter, after first uninstalling UNP.

However, now the game crashes whenever a female character is present without clothes. 

Strangely, it's fine with clothes - even incredibly skimpy ones.

I also noticed that it crashes if I try to save. I'm not sure if it's related, but it only just started happening.

The mods related to bodies I have installed are:

Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows

Fine Face Textures for Men

High Quality Eyes

High Res Face Maps for Men

SeveNBase Female Body Installer

SG Female Textures Renewal

The skeleton of female models (BBP and Realistic Force)

XCE - Warpaint and Dirt

Fores New Idles in Skyrim

Realistic Teeth

(Those are just typed in from my NMM, is there a way to put all of your mods into copy/pastable form?)

Also - I did run GenerateFNIS, it came up with no warnings or issues.

Any ideas?

Be sure to go all the way down the list of skeletons. I had this issue before, and found that it was fixed because I had DLed the wrong skeleton. If you're using any animation replacers like TBBP Butterfly, for example, make sure you're getting the TBBP skeleton and not just the BBP skeleton. That's all I can really think of.

• 6 months later...

I have a probem with installing it at all, i've followed the guide but i can't seem to make it work. 
I have the UNP textures, and after that i download the Sevenbase, then i get the custom skeleton replacer.

After that i test it by logging in, it works.
But it crashes after it attempt to remove the clothes and i have no clue why.
I'm trying to see if i can see the character nude.

PS: Please don't judge. =)

I have a probem with installing it at all, i've followed the guide but i can't seem to make it work. 

I have the UNP textures, and after that i download the Sevenbase, then i get the custom skeleton replacer.

After that i test it by logging in, it works.

But it crashes after it attempt to remove the clothes and i have no clue why.

I'm trying to see if i can see the character nude.

PS: Please don't judge. =)

try using that skeleton : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended

and look if you are using meshes with bbp / tbbp support, but i guess just with that skeleton will avoid the CTD, not sure if will get bounce without meshes without tbbp/bbp support.

try : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/?

get there : Installer with all SeveNBase Body options by MarkusFox

read thatATTENTION: This package requires that you have installed a UNP skin set already! You have to install a compatible Skeleton afterwards(overwrite the SeveNBase files)! Run GenerateFNISforUsers after this!

Fnis: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

cant help better because i dnt use 7b

• 10 months later...

Had same problem, 
Either it crashed on nude, or if it didnt ,(changing other settings )would give messed up boobs .

Found the fix , Ragdoll and other stuff needs to be installed in correct order.

"

Requirements / Install Order 
V3.1

SKSE 1.7.2

Realistic Ragdolls and Force
Deadly Mutilation (if you use it)
SevenBase TBBP Body (TBBP Body when asked) <---Does Not Have Belly Support / Belly Support Requires HDT ONLY BODY
Goovetama's XPMS Exrtended (HDT Skeleton) 2.33 If your using HDT Equipment Choose Default Weapon Placement / Default Install , No Monster Plugin! Weapon Scaling, Racemenu Plugin & SOS Plugin Is Ok!
RaceMenu 3.0 (Weapon Placement Can Also Be Selected Here Untested) Loose Requirement / Recommendation Really

Dual Sheath Redux (if you use it)
HDT Physics Extension        
HDT Equipment (if you use it)
Sexy Idles (use Idle 1 or 2 for Checking out Collisions)
or
Lifelike Idle Animations

Havok Physics Object (Enables Collisions / Google It.)
(no longer required for your character but for NPC's, you might want it)
(Now Included In Optional Downloads)

took me 1 night to notice that. cant post links
Ty all whoever contributed.

Archived