naturism/exhibitionism settings still on and climax not working

it seems like naturism and exhibitionism are still available even though I turned them off in the settings so sims get instantly dressed up when they are done having sex even indoors. and when my sim player has sex with more than one NPC sim there's no climax option, it says "sim is not ready to climax yet" someone please help ive checked my settings and updated my mods! 

4 minutes ago, simsplayer1122 said:

it seems like naturism and exhibitionism are still available even though I turned them off in the settings so sims get instantly dressed up when they are done having sex even indoors. and when my sim player has sex with more than one NPC sim there's no climax option, it says "sim is not ready to climax yet" someone please help ive checked my settings and updated my mods! 

As for the Naturism and Exhibititionist issue, you might want to double check your settings because they have been reset. If not then try deleting your localthumbcache.package file in your Sims 4 folder. Sometimes when you change settings and they don't seem to stick, that often fixes the issue.

As for the no climax option in group sex, I've seen it myself and I'm not sure if it's a bug or is intentional. Normally when it's just a couple, that option is always available at any time but in a group situation, it's almost as though everyone ins the group is now required to be ready when it never used to behave that way.