• 6 months later...
Guest Ragna_Rok

200 downloads and not a single nice comment? ... YOU LAZY SLOTHS!!! :angry:

well, nice colors picked, and also pretty smooth executed. if you love the armor your mods a very nice approach to add some more spice to it... good one :)

I think I put my Medusa back to using Ebony instead of Obsidian as a cubemap the Drakul armor using Ebony is really dark black and very shinny kinda like it was lacquered in black.

I'm actually thnking of doing the Bosmer armor in all black or maybe red & black for use with the DB IF I can make heads or tails of these dds files. <_<

Guest Ragna_Rok

its a shame those armor retexes arent online here. well, the fellow was online this morning, maybe tomorrow morning i have news. maybe not. who knows :)

Guest Ragna_Rok

oh, ps, i guess youre more into vampires than me... could you take a look at my first scythe and tell me what you think about it? its not online yet, i need a pack of smokes and still make some last tweeks, should be here in about an hour... pretty please :)