PotC Morph+ Patch

View File

A patch for FusionGirl and/or Atomic Muscle users of Plugs of the Commonwealth. Improves plug location and, with additional installation options, can automatically open the rear end to match plug size.

A joint production of Karna5 and spicydoritos.  Now with Atomic Muscle support courtesy of lee3310!

The Long Version

Have you ever been gifted with a Nuka Cola bottle in your rear, and thought “I wish this bottle looked more like it was actually inside me and less like it's just clipping through my cheeks”? Or perhaps you sported something small, like a toothbrush, but its visibly off-center position grated on your sense of anatomy? We're here to help!

Plugs (from PotC) now come with three notable improvements.

1- They have been carefully re-centered on the anus of the FusionGirl and/or Atomic Muscle body.

2- They will obey relevant FusionGirl and Atomic Muscle body sliders, meaning the plug position should remain centered even on a variety of body presets.

3- The anus can automatically open to the proper size to accommodate your inserted plug. To experience this functionality on females, you must install and build the FusionGirl Morph+ bodyslide files (more on these below). For males, the functionality is already baked into Atomic Muscle!

As a bonus, the fusion core for Atomic Muscle can be built two ways in Bodyslide. See comparison picture above.

So What's FusionGirl Morph+?

FGM+ adds a set of morph sliders to the FusionGirl body that open the vagina and anus in a fairly natural-looking fashion. FGM+ was written by StaticPhobia; we claim neither ownership nor authorship.

FGM+ used to be a standalone mod. Now it is only available as part of the much larger Simple Patch. StaticPhobia was kind enough to leave fully open permissions on all his work when he retired from FO4 modding. So, for ease of using the PotC Morph+ patch, we have isolated and included optional copies of both original FGM+ and a version updated to match FusionGirl breast/thigh bones from v1.75 and above.

Please note: FusionGirl is a requirement for using FGM+. You must build the FusionGirl Morph+ body in Bodyslide using your preferred preset. Make absolutely sure that the “Build Morphs” checkbox is filled.

Do I Need To Build Bodyslides For The Plugs?

Pre-built files are included for the FusionGirl and Atomic Muscle zero sliders presets. If you use a different preset, you should rebuild all the plugs using the included Bodyslide files.

What About CBBE? Or Males?

Animated Fannies already has anal morphing integration with PotC for the CBBE body.  BodyTalk would need a morph slider added for anal opening (or at least, I didn't see one in my perusal; please correct me if I'm wrong).

FAQ / TroubleShooting

Q.1) The plugs dilate my butt when I'm naked, but not when I'm wearing [clothing item X]. What gives?

A.1) Any clothing that includes a reference body (e.g. most shoes and full-body outfits) will take precedence over the FGM+ nude body. It's possible to fix by replacing the FG reference body with the FGM+ reference body on that particular clothing item. However that only fixes one item at a time. My recommendation is to fix a couple of your favorite items and leave the rest alone. Or just wander barefoot. ?

Q.2) Doesn't FusionGirl already have a way to open the anus/vagina?

A.2) Regular FG has genital bones. Bones can be manipulated by animators, but unfortunately not by scripts. To perform any scripted changes we need morph sliders.

Requirements

-Vanilla Fallout 4 (no DLCs needed)

-Looksmenu

-Plugs of the Commonwealth

-FusionGirl (if you want female functionality)

-Atomic Muscle (if you want male functionality)

Credits and Thanks

-Full co-credit to @Karna5. This patch came together after we realized that we both wanted the same mod, and each of us knew how to make a different, complementary half.

-Shiny new co-credit to @lee3310 for painstakingly making all the male plug meshes and bodyslides!

-darkconsole for Plugs of the Commonwealth, without which we would never be able to warm our Nuka Cola to body temp in a convenient storage location.

-Special thanks to the AAF Help Discord for their assistance past, present, and future.

-As always, honorable mention to Saya_Scarlett for the often thankless work of maintaining the AAF Fucking Manual.

Permissions

These assets may be used for any purpose, provided that:

a) Proper credit is given; and

b) The resultant work is not locked behind any payment scheme.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/07/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Looksmenu, Plugs of the Commonwealth, FusionGirl (optional), Atomic Muscle (optional)

Ah! New good stuff!

The polite words were skipped.

I had a question / idea before.

I once planned to make a set of toys to expand by using the Injured mechanism in the game. As you said, you can't manipulate bones, but only use deformation. The animation of Injured in the game is that the bones are shifting instead of deformation. Can I treat FG's genitals or anus as an injured arm?

I replaced the animation in this part of TD, but the result is obvious. The genitals and anus do open and remain as scheduled. But the arm is in the T position, because the animation I output only adjusts the bones of the genitals or anus under the T position of the character.

The future development is not what I can understand. I just hope to make the genitals or anus of the characters "injured" just like the injured animation only affects the arm.

Ago, ego took away my beta version. He said he would investigate it.

Do you have any comments?

48 minutes ago, kziitd said:

Ah! New good stuff!

The polite words were skipped.

I had a question / idea before.

I once planned to make a set of toys to expand by using the Injured mechanism in the game. As you said, you can't manipulate bones, but only use deformation. The animation of Injured in the game is that the bones are shifting instead of deformation. Can I treat FG's genitals or anus as an injured arm?

I replaced the animation in this part of TD, but the result is obvious. The genitals and anus do open and remain as scheduled. But the arm is in the T position, because the animation I output only adjusts the bones of the genitals or anus under the T position of the character.

The future development is not what I can understand. I just hope to make the genitals or anus of the characters "injured" just like the injured animation only affects the arm.

Ago, ego took away my beta version. He said he would investigate it.

Do you have any comments?

I'm very far out of my knowledge base when it comes to creating poses, idles, and animations.  If it's possible to lock one bone in place (arms, legs), I would think it's possible to lock any other.  The idea is quite interesting.

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

just hope to make the genitals or anus of the characters "injured" just like the injured animation only affects the arm.

Hi, Kziitd :) Are you married to the idea of it being an animation and not a morph slider? With Spicydoritos' new morph scripts for the anus, for instance, it should be possible to have conditional scripts set in the Armor record. And presumably what can be done for the anus can be done for the vagina as well.

The advantage of morph sliders as opposed to animation is the morph sliders are not dependent on what animation you're using. So you wouldn't need to take over or alter any existing animations.

For instance, right now with Spicydoritos' script it checks to see if you're wearing the item, and if it's on it applies a morph dilation (let's say 0.40 for discussion). If it sees you removed the item, it removes the morph dilation and puts it back to zero.

Theoritically instead of just checking for whether the item is on it can check for what your current health is (or some other value that it can check). Likewise, it should be able to assign different morph dilations for different values. So instead of applying 0.40, it could do 0.50 or whatever based on what settings you give in the armor record.

Spicydoritos can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you'll have issues with T-posing or incompatible animations if you take the morph dilation approach.

Post script: Here's a follow up idea. I know that Animations can be set up to equip items. Theoretically, then, you could have an animation equip an item which has scripts for morphing the genitals and/or anus, and when the animation ends it can remove the item and restore the morphs.

Great mod, perfect upgrade ?

I have a question how to make a mod work for a unique body?

I transferred the sliders from "Fusion Girl Morph+" in Outfit Studio to my modified body. Sliders work in both Outfit Studio and BodySlide, but not in the game.

I guess I'll have something else to adjust, will you please advise me?

Thanks

7 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Great mod, perfect upgrade ?

I have a question how to make a mod work for a unique body?

I transferred the sliders from "Fusion Girl Morph+" in Outfit Studio to my modified body. Sliders work in both Outfit Studio and BodySlide, but not in the game.

I guess I'll have something else to adjust, will you please advise me?

Thanks

Did you build your body in BS, including morphs?

50 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

Spicydoritos can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you'll have issues with T-posing or incompatible animations if you take the morph dilation approach.

This is true as far as I know.  The primary impediment, in my mind, is that morphs only work if players install and build a custom body.  Whereas with bones, the technique works for every FG user automatically.  Although personally I think the open morphs look a lot better than the opened bones.

27 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Did you build your body in BS, including morphs?

Yes

Maybe the problem is that the race I use is also unique. It is Lykaios race from FFO (Furry Fallout 4).

I guess I already know what the problem is. The FFO uses unique bodies for each race, which are in the FFO folder. I assume that my modified body works with your mod, it would have to be located in the FGPotC folder.

Edited by poblivion
15 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Yes

Maybe the problem is that the race I use is also unique. It is Lykaios race from FFO (Furry Fallout 4).

Hmm.  I don't know why that would be.  There aren't any race checks.  Is your character female (as far as the engine is concerned)?  Did you transfer all four new sliders, including AnusPenetrateHuge?  When you equip and unequip a plug, do you get outputs in your papyrus log with the preface "PCMP"?

53 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Hmm.  I don't know why that would be.  There aren't any race checks.  Is your character female (as far as the engine is concerned)?  Did you transfer all four new sliders, including AnusPenetrateHuge?  When you equip and unequip a plug, do you get outputs in your papyrus log with the preface "PCMP"?

I'd say everything's right. There are 4 sliders and they all work.

BT.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

According to the papyrus log, the script functions are firing correctly.  So the morph is being sent but the body isn't responding.  Silly question but are you wearing any clothing with a ref body? 

I use piercings, but doesn't have ref body.

I have found that only some objects do not work, for example the fusion core works properly.

I only tried Nuka Cola Quantum, Institute sensor and Fusion core. I'll try another some.

Edit: I tried other items and found the following.

These items don't work for me for some reason: Feather Duster, Institute Sensor, Institute Tri Tool, Nuka Quantum (Cherry and Cola work, but the opening seems small to me), Plunger Shorted. I haven't tried a toothbrush and a milk bottle yet.

Edited by poblivion
3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

This is true as far as I know.  The primary impediment, in my mind, is that morphs only work if players install and build a custom body.  Whereas with bones, the technique works for every FG user automatically.  Although personally I think the open morphs look a lot better than the opened bones.

Ha ha, you're right. I prefer to use the bone scheme to achieve the results because any No. 33 body needs to be replaced / rebuilt.

The slider should also be the product by the obj exported after staticphobia operates the skeleton in 3dsmax and compares the polygon position with the original obj.

In addition, if the injury mechanism of the game can be expanded, it can bring more new effects. For example, if the NIF worn by the animation of genitals or anus has its own cycle animation, if the injury animation mechanism is used to open them, they can also use the cycle of opening and closing animation to correspond to the animation of nif.

There is still a lot of potential for development.

4 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Post script: Here's a follow up idea. I know that Animations can be set up to equip items. Theoretically, then, you could have an animation equip an item which has scripts for morphing the genitals and/or anus, and when the animation ends it can remove the item and restore the morphs.

Yes, the content of MT animation can change the behavior list after wearing. You can make any character animation you want after wearing.

2 hours ago, poblivion said:

I use piercings, but doesn't have ref body.

I have found that only some objects do not work, for example the fusion core works properly.

I only tried Nuka Cola Quantum, Institute sensor and Fusion core. I'll try another some.

Edit: I tried other items and found the following.

These items don't work for me for some reason: Feather Duster, Institute Sensor, Institute Tri Tool, Nuka Quantum (Cherry and Cola work, but the opening seems small to me), Plunger Shorted. I haven't tried a toothbrush and a milk bottle yet.

All plugs use an identical script, but with a unique global variable in the properties to control opening size.

If you want to do a pure function test, try this.  Open this mod's esp and find the global variable corresponding to a plug that doesn't seem to be working for your custom setup.  Set the value of the GV to 1 (which is 100% slider setting).  Save and re-test in game.

20 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

All plugs use an identical script, but with a unique global variable in the properties to control opening size.

If you want to do a pure function test, try this.  Open this mod's esp and find the global variable corresponding to a plug that doesn't seem to be working for your custom setup.  Set the value of the GV to 1 (which is 100% slider setting).  Save and re-test in game.

OK, I'll try later and let you know.

One more question. Are you planning to add any more items?  By that I mean more things that can be used as a plug.

4 hours ago, poblivion said:

Can you do this feature (Morph+ Patch) for HAZ Plug too?

Sure, why not?  It won't look like much, though, since the plug is so narrow.  I'll make it a download option (or FOMOD option) so as not to detract from the simple utility of the original mod.

14 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Sure, why not?  It won't look like much, though, since the plug is so narrow.  I'll make it a download option (or FOMOD option) so as not to detract from the simple utility of the original mod.

Thanks, that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i really didn't want to be the one who have pb with this mod but when i built the "Fusiongirl morph +" body in BodySlide, suddenly the breast physics became more firm or something. All the nipple piercings and clothes bounce more than the body (more jiggly) creating a gap (shift) between them and the boobs when moving, (Reverting back to FG 1.88 body fix the issue). Does the "Fusiongirl morph+" body has different bones or something?.

I exported the Vag/anus sliders and imported them to Fusion girl nude, renamed the body before saving and everything looks fine but i'm not sure if doing so would be ok (e.g., i can't see the new sliders in looksmenu).

ps

I'm using ocbpc by the way 

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Hi, i really didn't want to be the one who have pb with this mod but when i built the "Fusiongirl morph +" body in BodySlide, suddenly the breast physics became more firm or something. All the nipple piercings and clothes bounce more than the body (more jiggly) creating a gap (shift) between them and the boobs when moving, (Reverting back to FG 1.88 body fix the issue). Does the "Fusiongirl morph+" body has different bones or something?.

I exported the Vag/anus sliders and imported them to Fusion girl nude, renamed the body before saving and everything looks fine but i'm not sure if doing so would be ok (e.g., i can't see the new sliders in looksmenu).

ps

I'm using ocbpc by the way 

Okay I see what you mean.  FGM+ is missing the newer breast bones added after FG 1.75.  Try the attached patch.  I updated the FGM+ ref body to include the newer breast and thigh bones from modern FusionGirl.  Install, rebuild body, and see if it works for you (it did for me).

If it functions properly I'll update the FOMOD too.

FGMP updated 2022-06-16.zip

28 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Okay I see what you mean.  FGM+ is missing the newer breast bones added after FG 1.75.  Try the attached patch.  I updated the FGM+ ref body to include the newer breast and thigh bones from modern FusionGirl.  Install, rebuild body, and see if it works for you (it did for me).

If it functions properly I'll update the FOMOD too.

FGMP updated 2022-06-16.zip 3.29 MB · 4 downloads

yep it's working, ? thanks

No slider in looksmenu is not a bug i presume (just curious, if you enable bodygen does the plugs aligne themself with all morphs or only the one you build in bodyslide)?

Edited by lee3310