1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

yep it's working, ? thanks

No slider in looksmenu is not a bug i presume (just curious, if you enable bodygen does the plugs aligne themself with all morphs or only the one you build in bodyslide)?

TBH I have never looked for the sliders in Looksmenu, but they likely wouldn't appear.  My understanding is that those would need to be specifically added via json file.

Plugs will align with bodygen morphs as long as you build the plugs with Build Morphs checkbox checked.  Also be sure to use the same preset for plugs and base body.  (If you use zero sliders preset, you don't need to build; those are included.)

30 minutes ago, kcs27 said:

Ok installed simple patch to use FGM+ but the fomod for this still wont let me select a FGM+ option.

You need FusionGirl installed and active before the FOMOD will allow FGM+ installation.  FGM+ won't work without it.  Anyway if you installed Simple Patch, you can skip the version of FGM+ that's packaged with my FOMOD.

Note that I don't recommend installing the full Simple Patch unless you really know what you're doing; it's substantially behind the current versions of certain animation packs and you're likely to give yourself AAF errors.

35 minutes ago, kcs27 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok took off simple patch, I have fusion girl 1.88, but still don't get the option for FGM+, guess my version of FG is to new.

Interesting; I was going to say version doesn't matter but that's only partially correct.  FOMOD is looking for FusionGirl.esp, which has been moved to ZeX Bodygen.  Be sure to install that alongside FusionGirl v1.88+.  Then the FOMOD installer should work. 

Edited by spicydoritos
fix link name

Version 1.20 is up! 

v. 1.20

-Added male support option for users of Atomic Muscle body.  Many thanks to @lee3310!

-Improved FGM+ install so it doesn't overwrite other RefTemplates xml files.

I also removed the FusionGirl esp check from the FOMOD installer, since it's no longer included with the main FusionGirl mod.  Users still need FusionGirl if they want to use FusionGirl Morph+.

• 2 months later...

I seem to be unable to make this mod work properly.

I have the FG body and I have built the morph+ body in bodyslide (with morphs enabled) as well as all the plugs (with morph too) but when I equip them in there is no morphing happening on my character.

I have body textures (cridowskin) installed + hi poly face and 2k face textures. Could this be a mod conflict of some sort ?

I can play with the sliders in bodyslide but when I put them at 100 and click build then equip the item in game there is no morphing.

Edited by Brokokass
1 hour ago, Brokokass said:

I have the FG body and I have built the morph+ body in bodyslide (with morphs enabled) as well as all the plugs (with morph too) but when I equip them in there is no morphing happening on my character.

I have body textures (cridowskin) installed + hi poly face and 2k face textures. Could this be a mod conflict of some sort ?

I can play with the sliders in bodyslide but when I put them at 100 and click build then equip the item in game there is no morphing.

Textures definitely wouldn't conflict.  Building the plugs wouldn't affect the morphs either way, it just helps the plug stay centered.

Body should be built with anal sliders at zero.  If you're certain you've done this part correctly (as per the bodyslide image for this mod), are you testing plugs with a naked character?  Unequip everything except the pipboy and see what happens.

If that doesn't work either, feel free to post a papyrus log after equipping and unequipping a PotC plug.  That will at least tell me if the scripts are firing.

1 hour ago, Brokokass said:

Are you using the potc DD patch ?

35 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Are you using the potc DD patch ?

Oh right, that's a good question too.  I looked into that at one point thinking it'd be an easy compatibility patch job but it wasn't.  The potc-DD "patch" is a pretty heavy piece of work that imports all the wacky construction methods of the original DD.

21 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Oh right, that's a good question too.  I looked into that at one point thinking it'd be an easy compatibility patch job but it wasn't.  The potc-DD "patch" is a pretty heavy piece of work that imports all the wacky construction methods of the original DD.

he probably don't use it, but what helped me with the no morph when i reinstalled the male body is to get rid of all old plugs in my inventory and build new one for testing (don't know why)

I am not using the DD patch for PotC and I am not aware of any clothing I may be wearing. My character is naked and no clothing is equipped in the pipboy.

I have attached my papyrus log. There are some text at the end which relates to the mod. Although I am a bit surprised to see so many error in the logs since my game is running smoothly (for fallout 4 that is).

Papyrus.0.log

15 minutes ago, Brokokass said:

I am not using the DD patch for PotC and I am not aware of any clothing I may be wearing. My character is naked and no clothing is equipped in the pipboy.

I have attached my papyrus log. There are some text at the end which relates to the mod. Although I am a bit surprised to see so many error in the logs since my game is running smoothly (for fallout 4 that is).

Papyrus.0.log 761.16 kB · 0 downloads

I don't see any log entries from this mod (they would be preceded by "PCMP").  Did you try to equip a PotC plug from the session of that log?  If so, was it a brand new plug, either constructed or added via console?  Come to that, is this mod's plugin installed/active?

Edited to add: What's "LenARM"?  I see it reacting to plugs being equipped.  Are you able to open your mod setup in xEdit and check for anything else overwriting the PotC formIDs (other than this mod, obviously)?

Edited by spicydoritos

At the end I tried equipping a milk bottle, a baseball bat and a nuka cola cherry. They were plugs constructed at the chemistry station in Sanctuary Hills and they were created in a previous session. I double checked and the mod is activated and I put it at the bottom of my load order.

I didn't see any conflict in Fo4Edit. Only green lines, nothing being rewritten. The PotC Morph+ esp rewrites the Plug of the commonwealth one and that's it.

EDIT : It is working but I don't know why exactly. I tried creating new plugs and they work now. I have attached a new papyrus log at the end there is the PCMP but I have no idea what LenARM is. Maybe it is related to radmorph redux. Anyway I must have changed something but in order for the fix to appear in game I had to create new plugs.

Thanks for the support !

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Brokokass
  • 2 months later...

@spicydoritos  I noticed that the plugs don't change direction enough while the character is on all fours. I just want to ask, would it help to connect the plugs to other bones?

For example, to NPC R Thigh and NPC L Thigh ? Or something like has the carrot from one of mod for Skyrim.

I know that this bug is already in the original version of Plugs of the Commonwealth.   Would you be willing to fix it somehow?

Thanks

Spoiler

carrot.png

Spoiler

plug.png

Edited by poblivion
25 minutes ago, poblivion said:

@spicydoritos  I noticed that the plugs don't change direction enough while the character is on all fours. I just want to ask, would it help to connect the plugs to other bones?

For example, to NPC R Thigh and NPC L Thigh ? Or something like has the carrot from one of mod for Skyrim.

I know that this bug is already in the original version of Plugs of the Commonwealth.   Would you be willing to fix it somehow?

Thanks

Reveal hidden contents

carrot.png

Reveal hidden contents

plug.png

This question might be better directed at @Karna5

I will add that I made an abortive attempt to solve this issue with zaps.  By simply making the portions inside a body invisible, one could prevent the clipping in your screenshot.  Trouble with that method is not all plugs have enough internal vertices to mask.  You can increase vertex count but I found it to sometimes unacceptably change the plug shape.

On 11/29/2022 at 3:14 PM, spicydoritos said:

This question might be better directed at @Karna5

I will add that I made an abortive attempt to solve this issue with zaps.  By simply making the portions inside a body invisible, one could prevent the clipping in your screenshot.  Trouble with that method is not all plugs have enough internal vertices to mask.  You can increase vertex count but I found it to sometimes unacceptably change the plug shape.

Hi sorry I've been mostly away. Still healing from eye surgery. Um, the plugs follow the Pelvis Rear Skin. If they're not moving with an all fours animation, then the animation isn't moving that bone.

Plus, saying that it doesn't move when on all fours is extremely vague. There are people using skyrim animations ported to Fallout, for instance, so there are all sorts of reasons there could be an all-fours animation missing some bones for movement.

I'm not personally concerned if there's an unamed animation for all fours that's ignoring the pelvis rear skin because that skin follows the character's natural movements perfectly.

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Hi sorry I've been mostly away. Still healing from eye surgery. Um, the plugs follow the Pelvis Rear Skin. If they're not moving with an all fours animation, then the animation isn't moving that bone.

Plus, saying that it doesn't move when on all fours is extremely vague. There are people using skyrim animations ported to Fallout, for instance, so there are all sorts of reasons there could be an all-fours animation missing some bones for movement.

I'm not personally concerned if there's an unamed animation for all fours that's ignoring the pelvis rear skin because that skin follows the character's natural movements perfectly.

No worries!  Hope your recovery is going well.   I know I've seen this situation before (twas the impetus for my attempt at internal zaps).  Now that you mention it, though, I can't recall whether I saw clipping in the usual AAF animations, or just in a handful of idles.  I'll have to do some testing.  Like a lot of minor issues in adult modding, I resolved the problem by ignoring it.   ?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Heinrich126 said:

Is it possible to use/change the added sliders ingame through LooksMenu?

The FGM+ sliders don't appear in game.  Only in BodySlide or Outfit Studio.

Edited to add: There's a neat little utility mod called FPAMorphs that will open the orifices based on Sex Attributes wear.  Aside from its main functionality, you could also use it to force open the sliders by setting wear values.

It was posted in the Sex Attributes thread a couple years back. Be sure to download the version from March 30th, not March 27th.

Edited by spicydoritos
1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

The FGM+ sliders don't appear in game.  Only in BodySlide or Outfit Studio.

Edited to add: There's a neat little utility mod called FPAMorphs that will open the orifices based on Sex Attributes wear.  Aside from its main functionality, you could also use it to force open the sliders by setting wear values.

It was posted in the Sex Attributes thread a couple years back. Be sure to download the version from March 30th, not March 27th.

Oh that's a cool feature ? thanks for posting it.
PS
You can add the Vag/anus sliders to looksmenu by editing sliders.JSON:

{
		"name": "$68Anus",
		"morph": "AnusPenetrate",
		"minimum": 0.0,
		"maximum": 1.0,
		"interval": 0.01,
		"gender": 1
	},

2 hours ago, Heinrich126 said:

Is it possible to use/change the added sliders ingame through LooksMenu?

Edited by lee3310
31 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Oh that's a cool feature ? thanks for posting it.
PS
You can add the Vag/anus sliders to looksmenu by editing sliders.JSON:

{
		"name": "$68Anus",
		"morph": "AnusPenetrate",
		"minimum": 0.0,
		"maximum": 1.0,
		"interval": 0.01,
		"gender": 0
	},

Excellent info.  I figured there'd be an easy way to add those sliders, but I've never had reason to do so.