So with the upcoming werewolves, how can I put this, well... are we gonna fuck them? Are they gonna have breasts? Will they have dog dicks or people dicks? So many questions so little answers. What do people think?

Edited by Anonymono

I guess you'll just have to buy the pack and find out for yourself. Either that or wait until other people have played around with it because there's no answers and anything at this point is just speculation. If people want to board the hype train, that's fine but I'm not one of them.

The only definitive answer to your questions at the moment is that werewolves won't have any dicks at all because EA doesn't put genitals on characters in the game.

Are you talking about mods or just default woohoo sex? Default woohoo sex in werewolf form I wouldn't cross my fingers. Modding so you can actually sex up werewolves? Well they modded mermaids to be fuckable so you bet your ass they're gonna do the same to werewolves. You don't even have to look at skyrim to know how popular beastiality or just general creatures sex fetish is.

On 6/5/2022 at 7:49 AM, Anonymono said:

So with the upcoming werewolves, how can I put this, well... are we gonna fuck them? Are they gonna have breasts? Will they have dog dicks or people dicks? So many questions so little answers. What do people think?

Were I to guess then it will probably work like with vampire and alien disguise, that you get some form you can customize. Far that I can tell from look of the trailers doesn't look like female werewolves actually have feminine shapes, but of course hard to say for sure. Also hard to say for sure if you can have different penis model for their werewolf shape or just textures maybe WW_whims creator can elaborate way more on how penis system work for his mod.

As for sex think Gurus hinted as it being possible to woohoo as werewolves so guessing they can have sex like vampires can in bat form. But could be they will receive negative reactions from non werewolves, kind of like vampires aren't overly popular if you reveal yourself to be one. Then you will get negative reaction at first I believe if recalling right and relationship with take negative penalty on first reveal. Same with Alien when people first find out you're one there negative reaction from non aliens, sure it will likely be same with werewolves.

On 6/4/2022 at 10:49 PM, Anonymono said:

I suspect that EA saw a large demand for Werewolf sex and went with a werewolf pack rather than a far more hot faerie pack or the incredibly high demand Back to the Future pack/Forward to the Past time travel pack that I'm sure would make EA billions and billions of dollars. 

I'm talking about the lower part of the body, I have already begun to think - but also about the top (chest).
On the official EA website (Origin) - there is already a complete review of the things / clothes that will be included with the Werewolves game set.
I can't wait until the game package is in my "clawed"? paws ....
On June 10, EA will showcase CAS, and gameplay in general - I'm also looking forward to this date.

I also follow the news, and often on YouTube - I watch the blogger Pixelade.
Pixelade literally uploads videos every hour! ha ha

I have been waiting for Likans for literally 10 years .....
I like their hypersexuality and massive fur - God, what am I talking about, even ashamed ???

Here is what was posted last

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I saw a rabbit tail?

image.png.ed96947d7a7b38b10f0ce771f214e045.png

Edited by Tyrber
30 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

I suspect that EA saw a large demand for Werewolf sex and went with a werewolf pack rather than a far more hot faerie pack or the incredibly high demand Back to the Future pack/Forward to the Past time travel pack that I'm sure would make EA billions and billions of dollars. 

Stop beign hater, geez. If you don't like werewolves/furry it isn't reason for kinkshaming. 

1 hour ago, MrGrey said:

I suspect that EA saw a large demand for Werewolf sex and went with a werewolf pack

I rather doubt it since the majority of users either don't use any Mods or are on Console versions.

Sims 3 had an occult pack with Werewolves included but are now to greedy to put all of them into one pack.

Many ppl just want to play as Wolves although I don't play with any occult Sims myself other than Spell Casters on occasion.

Personally I would have preferred a Future Pack myself as I quite liked the one in Sims 3 and might even prefer Fairies over Furries too, lol. 

But a Werewolf Pack is much easier to create so more $$ for the EA money machine. 

Probably the moderators will please us with body / muzzle sliders, all sorts of muzzle presets.
After all, werewolves can become the four themselves fascinating and cool, unlike other parts of The Sims.
Now there is so much additional content for mermaids ... that you can create a unique creature - a shark.
You just have to wait and maybe the werewolves will be even more interesting with CC (additional content).

Sims 3 had an occult pack with Werewolves included but are now to greedy to put all of them into one pack.

Better EA developers... DO NOT put all creatures in one package.
The Sims 3 Supernatural - zombies, werewolves GOT RAPED!
Yes, werewolves have a lot of cool features/interactions in The Sims 3 Supernatural...but! appearance fucked

17 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

Yes, werewolves have a lot of cool features/interactions in The Sims 3 Supernatural...but! appearance fucked

Sims 3 by comparison lacked in appearances with everything, lol.

But it was more appreciated for the better game play and content although all the bugs sort of ruined it.

At least some of the Mods could make it playable though.   

Sims_1_werewolves.PNG 

EA out of the corner of their eye was inspired by the werewolves from The Sims. They look a lot alike, which is much better than a flat face or an ordinary character with a hairy belly and rabies like in S3.

But it was more appreciated for the better game play and content although all the bugs sort of ruined it.

In The Sims 3 Supernatural, you can try to recreate the beast by downloading slides, tails, and even paws.
But this takes time .... moreover, CAS in S3 freezes.

image.png.6f9c3ea01cf02d3d7f0e06b094ccce0b.pngimage.png.4a6b0a38e7e4dc80cb3a08b8b79a61a6.png

Edited by Tyrber
3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I know this is the off topic for this thread but since it (Sims 3) was brought/mentioned out, I would say it.

BRING BACK THE OPEN WORLD, CURVED STAIRS (Wait, is it spiral stairs?), CARS AND ABILITY TO CREATE CUSTOM WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ioawdfv
1 hour ago, ioawdfv said:

I know this is the off topic for this thread but since it (Sims 3) was brought/mentioned out, I would say it.

BRING BACK THE OPEN WORLD, CURVED STAIRS (Wait, is it spiral stairs?), CARS AND ABILITY TO CREATE CUSTOM WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sims 4 doesn't have a color wheel - though pets do have one... and soon, werewolves too.
+ The Sims 4 no: zodiac signs, memories like in S2 ... in S3 it was, but it was implemented crappy.

On 6/7/2022 at 10:53 AM, Night_Ninja_98 said:

Stop beign hater, geez. If you don't like werewolves/furry it isn't reason for kinkshaming. 

I'm not hating. I'm just a very bad joke teller.

Seriously, there is obviously a large demand for werewolf sex. Yes, I'm a bit jealous that the furry folks get their game before I get my future kink (or past kink, e.g. Futurerama's "Fry is his own Grandpa" story)  - and plumbots with sex chips and not stupid servos that explode into a dozen pieces.

I need to be patient or learn to mod.