Best mods to create a misognystic world?

It's been a long time since I've done any skyrim modding, so am well and truly unaware of any and all mods that have come out in the past 5 years.

Anyhow, am looking for mods that would, as the title says, create an actively oppressive environemnt for any and all female characters (espeically the player character). Whether this is a few mods, or an entire modlist that works together to achieve this, I would love to know. 

(Bonus points if anyone can reccomend any great mods which feature latex or characters being corrupted) 

Sexlab Survival is the one I use most. It makes the world very unfriendly for female adenturers:

• Tolls to leave walled cities, and the gates lock up at night. If you can't afford the toll, the gate guard has... other ways you can pay to pass.
  • Licenses system. By default, you pretty much can only carry around mundane items and potions. No armor, no weapons, no magic - you could get hurt! And if you've got Slaverun, you're not even allowed the clothes in enslaved holds.
  • You can beg for various things you might need, but expect the townsfolk to take advantage of you.
  • A straight up "inequality" effect that makes men more powerful than women, both in combat and in trading.
  • Men spanking and cat-calling the player if naked or in bikini armor.

Its bikini armor features sort of act as corruption as well, since they encourage you to wear more revealing outfits.