Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Looking for a better males mod (Sexlab. So sue me). I believe there was one called Sundracon, so if someone could point me in the correct direction of whichever one is dubbed "sundracon" or something (it's used for the Ningheim race installation, and is called Sundracon, hence why I'm saying Sundracon a lot xD).

Any help would be appreciated! ^.^

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D2488%26preview%3D&pUp=1

check the forums (search feature) and google first next time (Didn't mean that in a rude way; it just saves you some time.)

I am not sure if something like this even excist. but when you visit a castle all of them have there banners waving i was wondering if anyone has made it possible to have this banner visible on armors ?? i am not sure if there is anyone who ever played the game Soul reaver legacy of kain these vampires seem to have there own banners covering there armors so you know who they belong too.

It would be cool if you as the player are able to create your own banner this way. then you can out fit your companions so they belong to your faction.

Okay, not sure if this has been done yet, or even requested anywhere, but (for shits and giggles, and for satisfaction of those highly annoying hostiles trying to backstab) is there a mod that either adds or modifies the Fus shout to go behind you as a sonic fart?  I don't care that it is NOT lore friendly, but it would be highly satisfying to drive away those who would try to attack from behind you.

Looking for a better males mod (Sexlab. So sue me). I believe there was one called Sundracon, so if someone could point me in the correct direction of whichever one is dubbed "sundracon" or something (it's used for the Ningheim race installation, and is called Sundracon, hence why I'm saying Sundracon a lot xD).

Any help would be appreciated! ^.^

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D2488%26preview%3D&pUp=1

check the forums (search feature) and google first next time (Didn't mean that in a rude way; it just saves you some time.)

Ok so that is the mod I am looking for. Thank you ^.^

Okay, not sure if this has been done yet, or even requested anywhere, but (for shits and giggles, and for satisfaction of those highly annoying hostiles trying to backstab) is there a mod that either adds or modifies the Fus shout to go behind you as a sonic fart?  I don't care that it is NOT lore friendly, but it would be highly satisfying to drive away those who would try to attack from behind you.

Yes... yes it does exist lol.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17545/?

Yes... yes it does exist lol.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17545/?

Well thank you for that lol, not sure it will contain exactly what I am looking for, but its a place to start, and maybe I can tweak it to my needs...

Where can I find ...

People to help on a treasure hunt mod ? Right now most of them just add random loot or useless junk (lulz, what am I going to do with a snowglobe ?) and we could really do better than this. Like adding small notes about the possible location of another treasure, a lovers letter that stayed hidden forever, the stash of a famous bandit that died years ago, in one word: stories. I don't want people to get rewarded with random overpowered loot, I want people to get rewarded with stories and loot they would actually use even if it was a tad underpowered, or maybe reward them with a "fuck you" kind of note because stealing someones loot is bad, etc.

Sadly I'm no good at modding, I can only create the stories and fin the locations.

Have a search on teh nexus, i believe there is a whole category devoted to treasure hunts if i recall correctly.  I participated in one, and got featured in it, but sadly its been left to the wayside.  Still fun and getting to the final location (without console "tcl" usage is QUITE the challenge lol).

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11484/? is that mods link.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/searchresults/?src_cat=92 for the whole category.  Go nuts with them, most are small, but some are immense lol.

Was wondering if there's a mod to change the idles for staff animations, if anyone could link me to one that they know of, I'd much appreciate it  :heart:

Theres Pretty Combat Idles, in the full pack there is two different styles to hold a staff,  the staves in the idle pack though seem to be more off handed.

Thats all i really know of.. :/ if it's not what you're looking for i understand! I use to have a really cute one in Oblivion but i can't find an animation like it since they made staffs one handed in Skyrim.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15703/?

Heres a link to Combat idles for you. If you're looking for a female standing idle i would also suggest the authers other mod, Pretty Female Idles. Theres alots to choose from :3

Was wondering if there's a mod to change the idles for staff animations, if anyone could link me to one that they know of, I'd much appreciate it  :heart:

Theres Pretty Combat Idles, in the full pack there is two different styles to hold a staff,  the staves in the idle pack though seem to be more off handed.

Thats all i really know of.. :/ if it's not what you're looking for i understand! I use to have a really cute one in Oblivion but i can't find an animation like it since they made staffs one handed in Skyrim.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15703/?

Heres a link to Combat idles for you. If you're looking for a female standing idle i would also suggest the authers other mod, Pretty Female Idles. Theres alots to choose from :3

Alright thanks  :heart:

Even if it's just an offhand animation I could make that work, I could just be a lefty instead, adds a bit more to the character  :P

I want to play an argonian, but the textures I have are really blurry and just no. Anyone know of a good argonian/argonian face retexture? I looked a bit, but nothing really seemed up to par with my other races, and I think an HD remake of the argonian faces could be really amazing.

CUSTOM SIT IDLES AND CHAIRS

Hi everyone,

I was wondering how to attach custom sit idles to "sittable" furniture objects (both custom or vanilla). Jarl thrones have their own unique sitting animation: it is related to a particular keyword ("isJarlChair" or something) attached to the throne. [in fact, the Solitude throne hasn't that keyword and is the only jarl throne in the game triggering the standard sitting idle, instead of the jarl-like one]

So, I think that, in order to customize the whole thing, you have to: (1) create a new keyword of your own in the CK (which is easily done); (2) attach it to a furniture of your choice (easy as well); (3) create a script (?) checking the keyword through the HasKeyword form and letting actors play a particular animation depending upon the keyword (just like the jarl throne thing).

What I'm asking here is how to write such a script. Maybe it should be a quest script. Maybe someone could identify and decompile the original script governing the sitting animations, so we could write a similar one (maybe just add a few lines to the original one).

Thanks

I'm trying to make a young looking character and am having trouble. I've seen enough around to know I can do it but am not quite sure how. I have ECE and Racemenu and have been playing around with the options. I'm trying to get in the teen age range but so far they just look like shrunken adults. Any advice?

Hey guys, I'm looking for two things.

The first thing I'm looking for are modern (not lore-friendly) outfits for females, like jeans, t-shirts and what not. I did some searching around on the Nexus and couldn't really find anything. So any help on that would be cool, thanks.

The second thing is firearm mods, guns and whatever of the sort. I think I saw guns on modtype, but if I remember correctly the download link for that wasn't working correctly. Any help what so ever would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

bump