Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Hey ladies and gents, i'm looking for an ENB but I don't know if this is the correct name, I think it's called DENB or D ENB, does anyone knows something about this ENB and where can I get it ?!?

My man, I don't have a problem with you, really, and I wish I wouldn't say this, but...If anyone answers your question, and keep ignoring mine, which has been re-posted on this post, I'm seriously gonna find them all and sacrifice them to the Lucifer. 

It's cool, it's really cool, just saying. 

Hey ladies and gents, i'm looking for an ENB but I don't know if this is the correct name, I think it's called DENB or D ENB, does anyone knows something about this ENB and where can I get it ?!?

My man, I don't have a problem with you, really, and I wish I wouldn't say this, but...If anyone answers your question, and keep ignoring mine, which has been re-posted on this post, I'm seriously gonna find them all and sacrifice them to the Lucifer. 

You need to relax and stop expecting (demanding) an answer. You are not guaranteed a response in any way. If you're not getting a response, that is because no one knows where to find what you are looking for.

We are not here at your beck and call. We help IF and WHEN we can. There is no obligations here, so calm down. Like I said, if no one responded to your post, then it usually means no one knows where to find what you are looking for. Thus, either search yourself or make it yourself, or move on.

Any suggestions for mods that make the game a bit harder, other than raising the difficulty?

Did you already tried Requiem? (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19281/? )

Thanks, but those changes are too much for what I'm looking for. It's something for my next game.

Something else, already asked in the adult-thread, but it's not strictly adult related: a nice looking pair of high heeled (thigh high) boots in Clothing version. (So that Mage Armour perks would work.)

EDIT: For UNP Body.

You need to relax and stop expecting (demanding) an answer. You are not guaranteed a response in any way. If you're not getting a response, that is because no one knows where to find what you are looking for.

We are not here at your beck and call. We help IF and WHEN we can. There is no obligations here, so calm down. Like I said, if no one responded to your post, then it usually means no one knows where to find what you are looking for. Thus, either search yourself or make it yourself, or move on.

Whoa, easy there tiger, don't make me call upon Lucifer just for you.... booooo............... 

I know, right? It's just, I have a big problem, I don't like to get ignored + get vanished, what if nobody else sees what i'm asking for? XD I'd be like a lost sheep in the middle of a desert. lol Actually, forget the sheep, I'd be like the little newborn Bambi, and there would be a lot of hunters in the forest, comin' for my booty, and I won't have any kind of escape. So, yeah, I move on my friend, it's cool, but next time you gonna get butthurt by my comment, try to get to my position first. Cheers.

Whoa, easy there tiger, don't make me call upon Lucifer just for you.... booooo............... 

I know, right? It's just, I have a big problem, I don't like to get ignored + get vanished, what if nobody else sees what i'm asking for? XD I'd be like a lost sheep in the middle of a desert. lol Actually, forget the sheep, I'd be like the little newborn Bambi, and there would be a lot of hunters in the forest, comin' for my booty, and I won't have any kind of escape. So, yeah, I move on my friend, it's cool, but next time you gonna get butthurt by my comment, try to get to my position first. Cheers.

No "butthurt" here, just telling you to relax and stop demanding a response.

I know exactly what it feels like to not have your question answered. A LOT of us know what it feels like, so don't act like we don't know. I have several posts in these different "Where Can I Find/What Mod Is This" threads that have gone unanswered, or as you say, ignored. And there is many MANY more people that have had their questions/requests go unanswered.

Simply put, it happens. All you can do is either ask again POLITELY, or try to find the answer yourself. Don't quote someone else and pull a "Kanye West" move on them, just accept the fact that no one could answer your question and move on.

It happens to all of us, so don't feel like you are singled out. ;)

Actually, I'm not demanding, and I'm sorry If I gave that impression,  I just expect to be treated equally, because I think it's a personal matter that everyone suddenly igonres me, and I don't understand the reason. Also, before I ask here, I always do my little research on the web about a mod or something, before I even dare to think to post here, because I don't want to make pointless threads or comments and grow tired the administrators, because they are working and I wouldn't like to be in their way. Anyway, thanks for sharing your point of view on that matter, and I hope I'll find this mod someday. 

So I've found several mods that say they improve 'Unarmed Attack Speed', and the one I have (basically gives unarmed invisible weapons) does this, but only for normal attacks.

Is there any mod that increases the attack speed specifically for Heavy Unarmed attacks or both?

Thanks

So I've found several mods that say they improve 'Unarmed Attack Speed', and the one I have (basically gives unarmed invisible weapons) does this, but only for normal attacks.

Is there any mod that increases the attack speed specifically for Heavy Unarmed attacks or both?

Thanks

Try this if you haven't seen it already and let me know If I can help you more. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14387/?

Okay, So I'm making a follower mod and need help.

I've searched the nexus, steam workshop (Which I should not have bothered with in the first place...) and many mod sites for a decent looking long dress and I still haven't found anything I like, so I'm positing here to see if anyone has anything.

I need a long dress that portrays a sense of "Look all you want boys, their is no way you'll be getting close, and if you do, I'll rip your face off and feed it to you". I've looked at many and most of them just don't fit the sense I need.

I do have something though...

This is close to what I'm after, but the colour and material are all wrong, while the style is slightly off.

Can anyone suggest a dress I can use?

Re-posting to see if anyone else has come up with anything new.

Also please note i have looked at all the mainstream dresses and well known ones, and none of them fit what I'm after.

Thanks

Thanks, for the reply. Though that doesn't seem to increase heavy attack speed that I've noticed.

Thanks

Thanks, for the reply. Though that doesn't seem to increase heavy attack speed that I've noticed.

Ah, sorry, my bad then, I'll try to search more, If I find anything I'll let you know. 

Does anyone know Revenants  Pre-alpha 0.01 password by vicn? 

http://naaaaikikvicnvicn.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-130.html

It adds a bunch of cool armors :c and a cool looking place. Was hoping to get to be able to get all the cool armors. However I'm having no luck finding out what the password is due to the fact that I can't read Japanese. lol So was wondering if anyone had any info on it.

It's "Skyrim" in hiragana:  すかいりむ

It adds a bunch of cool armors :c and a cool looking place. Was hoping to get to be able to get all the cool armors. However I'm having no luck finding out what the password is due to the fact that I can't read Japanese. lol So was wondering if anyone had any info on it.

:c Everytime I put that in all it says is everything in the file is corrupt, the same as it did when I would try to guess the password. Idk if I'm doing something wrong?

:c Everytime I put that in all it says is everything in the file is corrupt, the same as it did when I would try to guess the password. Idk if I'm doing something wrong?

Did you open archive by 7zip. It work for me, not like winrar.

Need a little help finding this hairstyle. Any help would be appreciated. I am a hair style junkie and have like 300 hairstyles but cant find this one. Thanks in advance!!! :heart:

Looks like its from the Apachi hair , but textures looks very similar to the TERA hair pack.

Check them out.