Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

There has always been one thing that bugged me, and that was that guards would not help you get out of devious devices more than any other NPC, when I feel like they should. What would be great would be a mod that makes it so Guards would always help the you whenever you asked. This would make game much more enjoyable and it would make Devious Devices fit much better in the game.

Another small request would be a mod that added more and more cum to a character the more times they had sex. So say if a character had oral sex ten times, their face would be covered with it.

Are there any mods that do either of these things?

Hey, guys. I'm looking for mods that allow group sex or is compatible with it. This was my problem before, from using Submit:

"I have a question. I can't seem to get the two attacker animation to trigger. I have at least Double Penetration, and I made sure to check it, but it doesn't work. I made sure to run GenerateFNISforUsers and I placed the animation files in the "Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab" folder. Is there something I am missing? Everything else works fine (character submitting without crashing, being able to escape, etc.). One attacker works as well."

Group sex was supposedly compatible since this was in the description:

"If surrendering to two (or more) NPC's, a 3-way aggressive animation will play based on the types you have chosen from your MCM Framework. ***BE AWARE*** By default, there are no 3-way animations (Devil's 3-way and Tricycle) selected in the aggressive animation pool, so you must select at least one to see any sex animations!"

But it wouldn't work for me. Thank you for any help.

Not sure how to best put this, but I'm looking for various touches to the world that add more sexual content. Things like scenery changes or radiant encounters that aren't necessarily things that happen to the player.

The only things I've found so far are Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps and Devious Devices Integration/Cursed Loot. Some examples for Oblivion were The Punished and a mod I can't remember the name of that changed most corpses to bound women. Stuff that I might find while exploring the wilderness or in dungeons. All of those are either bdsm or otherwise dark themed, but it's not a necessity.

Hey, guys. I'm looking for mods that allow group sex or is compatible with it. This was my problem before, from using Submit:

"I have a question. I can't seem to get the two attacker animation to trigger. I have at least Double Penetration, and I made sure to check it, but it doesn't work. I made sure to run GenerateFNISforUsers and I placed the animation files in the "Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab" folder. Is there something I am missing? Everything else works fine (character submitting without crashing, being able to escape, etc.). One attacker works as well."

Group sex was supposedly compatible since this was in the description:

"If surrendering to two (or more) NPC's, a 3-way aggressive animation will play based on the types you have chosen from your MCM Framework. ***BE AWARE*** By default, there are no 3-way animations (Devil's 3-way and Tricycle) selected in the aggressive animation pool, so you must select at least one to see any sex animations!"

But it wouldn't work for me. Thank you for any help.

SexLab Mass Match Maker will help when trying to set up impromptu orgy scenarios.

Since I never managed to get an answer before I'll try again, reeeaaallly nice like. Please can someone tell me which mods people recomend for male bodies so every male can have a cock, prefrebly without SoS 'if' possible. I'd like to keep those wickedly awesome argonian cocks from IB-Races if I can. Thanks in advance. ^.=.^

Since I never managed to get an answer before I'll try again, reeeaaallly nice like. Please can someone tell me which mods people recomend for male bodies so every male can have a cock, prefrebly without SoS 'if' possible. I'd like to keep those wickedly awesome argonian cocks from IB-Races if I can. Thanks in advance. ^.=.^

Actually you can use SoS and your IB-races thing(must go look at that..) if you use their optional files. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1189-sos-optional-files/

I stumbled across that today while I was going through and updating all my mods and remembered your post. It's mentioned way, way down on the SoS thread so you might not have seen it.

This goes out the Author of SD+, I love your mod, used it for a long time and tried to get past the bugs it caused and the crashing it caused when going to Sanguines dream world.  I couldn't deal with it anymore.

I am curious to know if the author of said mod, or anyone else who knows how to mod like that could make a slavery mod just like that but without Sanguines dream world involved. So you can still have the enslavement.

I have been looking for a good slavery mod, I have slaverun and I like it, but you can to a point finish it. I would like to see a mod like SD+ but again without sanguine.

I know there are some in the works but most seem to have died off and nothing further is being done with them.

Thanks a lot Fizzybutt. ^.=.^ And yea, I like it a lot since it gives them this really cool dragon like member. Better than a boring old human one, and more befitting a beast race if you ask me. ;P

You're welcome :3 Yeah I've got all the mods to make them look more dragon like with the (almost) digigrade like feet and had to do a texture so their schlong matched up with the plated armor texture of the skin so I know where you're coming from  :lol:

I'm trying to find a mod that allows you to use every item/animation found in the Zaz animation pack. I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that doesn't require several others. I have downloaded the Devious Assets mod and Devious Integration. Devious Assets supposedly adds a bunch of different items, and Devious Integration was reputed to allow the player to craft these items in the game. However, after doing the first quest, I can only craft a couple. 

Does anyone know of a good mod that allows you access to all of the items from the zaz animation pack and devious assets/expansion pack which also allows use of them and the bondage animations?

I saw .gifs of a mod that makes it so extra large penises distort the receiver's abdomen and push it outward, kind of like the "fill her up" mod but with the abdomen pushed out on every thrust. Trying to find this but haven't gotten anywhere, so here I am.

Trying again, got no replies.

I saw .gifs of a mod that makes it so extra large penises distort the receiver's abdomen and push it outward, kind of like the "fill her up" mod but with the abdomen pushed out on every thrust. Trying to find this but haven't gotten anywhere, so here I am.

Trying again, got no replies.

It's here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos/

Long short of it is, all you need to do is get the hdtm.xml from there, use the picture tutorial to inject hdt into the Femalehead.nif and the malehands_0(and_1).nif, (male argonian hands too for kahjiit/argonian); and make sure your body has a belly node and you're using the correct skeleton, and the xml has belly physics (which I'm guessing you do if you're using fill her up) :D 

I have it working with xpmse 2.14, hdtpe 14.28 (custom hdtphysicsextensionbbp.xml) and a modified unp mesh. The injection also allows you to remove the hdt physics object from your game if you're using it. When injecting the femalehead, use the longversion name, not hdt.xml

When you do this, make sure you do it on a new game that ONLY has the required stuff to get this working. (alt start mod, requirements for skeleton/body/hdt/racemenu or ece/skyui) It's a hell of alot easier to do that first since you're setting it up for the first time.

And it's a finicky mistress. :3 good luck. This stuff isn't a one size fits all and get JFF tool as well to help with the hdt belly issue to get your xml up to date

-snip

You're welcome :3 Yeah I've got all the mods to make them look more dragon like with the (almost) digigrade like feet and had to do a texture so their schlong matched up with the plated armor texture of the skin so I know where you're coming from  :lol:

Oh, the raptor feet mod? I couldn't find a good skin to use with that. Which one are you using? And what texture for the schlong? <.=.< - >.=.>

Any other recomendations by the way now I got it running smoothly? (Also gonna go toggling EB-Races on, see if it work.)