Translation of vanilla locations and quests

On 5/31/2022 at 3:01 AM, N.Gamma said:

I often translate mods from english to german. I often face the fact that mod vanilla locations and quests must be translated. Therefore, my question is there a comparison of locations and quests in English and German language?

Perhaps an issue with the translation tool you are using, but......Vanilla game supports Duetsche, so you can go to steam and set the language preference.    That means that there should be no need to translation.     When you say comparison of the two versions (meaning to look at both and see the differences, sort of like how 99 luftballons gets translated to English " 99 Red balloons, making those US people who speak a little German go "what...........????????"), are you looking for specific errors in the translation?

In any event, there is a YT video in German on how to set your language preference:

Spoiler
Spoiler

As for your other question about CK,   you are asking some good questions, stumping at least the novice troubleshooting helpers (like me).   Hopefully one of the advanced users can help.

12 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Perhaps an issue with the translation tool you are using, but......Vanilla game supports Duetsche, so you can go to steam and set the language preference.    That means that there should be no need to translation.     When you say comparison of the two versions (meaning to look at both and see the differences, sort of like how 99 luftballons gets translated to English " 99 Red balloons, making those US people who speak a little German go "what...........????????"), are you looking for specific errors in the translation?

In any event, there is a YT video in German on how to set your language preference:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

As for your other question about CK,   you are asking some good questions, stumping at least the novice troubleshooting helpers (like me).   Hopefully one of the advanced users can help.

I think you didn't understand me correctly, or I expressed myself badly. I make translations myself for mods that are published in English.

In some of these mods, locations or quests or NPCs from the vanilla game are integrated, which are not automatically translated by xTranslator, because the mod creator does not use the same ID, for example.

For this case I am looking for a comparison english german, for locations and also other ding.

Ish have been translating Skyrim mods for years, there was such a comparison. For this reason I am also looking for something like this for Fallout.
Often I used the wiki for translating in Skyrim, but the Fallout 4 wiki is very poorly translated in German.

On 6/4/2022 at 9:13 AM, N.Gamma said:

I think you didn't understand me correctly, or I expressed myself badly. I make translations myself for mods that are published in English.

In some of these mods, locations or quests or NPCs from the vanilla game are integrated, which are not automatically translated by xTranslator, because the mod creator does not use the same ID, for example.

For this case I am looking for a comparison english german, for locations and also other ding.

Ish have been translating Skyrim mods for years, there was such a comparison. For this reason I am also looking for something like this for Fallout.
Often I used the wiki for translating in Skyrim, but the Fallout 4 wiki is very poorly translated in German.

Ich verstehe dich jetzt.  Ich kenne keine solche Ressource, obwohl sie hilfreich wäre. Mein Deutsche ist nicht gut, aber ich hoffe sie verstehen meinen Gedanken