Just4u.FF7RE Sephiroth Armor [HDT-SMP] LE

View File

1.thumb.png.b09e39999d455d38d3abaa95eda0cb2f.png

SSE version

-Description-

Ported from Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Sephiroth's equipments.

Sorry for kept u waiting so loooooooooooooong. ?

p.s. This outfit is built in the shape of SAM, but SOS/HIMBO body can wear it as well.

SOS/HIMBO user will find that the UV layer is dislocated when equipping with the upperbody-naked variants.

Sephiroth's head is not included in this mod, the screenshots are taken with ShinglesCat's standalone Sephiroth race,  I've also included a weight slider patch for the Race.

The screenshots are brought to you by my dear friend Luceian

-Notes-

If u are going to use SC's Sephiroth Race, remember to copy the skeleton.nif from XPMSE to SC's body mesh folder!

-Requirements-

XPMSE

HDT-SMP

AdditemMenu

-Permission-

Do whatever you want to the file, but ensure you credit Square Enix : )

-Credit-

All assets belong to Square Enix Co.

realclone - for making SMP configs

Humus - for providing cubemaps

ShinglesCat - for providing high quality head ports

Luceian - for amazing showcase screenshots

KouLeifoh&Vector - for SAM Body

I feel like I've been waiting for a mod like this since I first started modding skyrim.

"Never have I known I needed something so much until I had it."- DBZ Abridged Vegita

EDIT: If I am able to successfully make a female bodyslide edit, would you mind if I uploaded it or sent it to you to be uploaded? I don't know if I have the skill to do so (or even the time) but I hope to try in the future.

EDIT 2: Never mind. Way too complicated for me. I don't know what half of the bones do in outfit studio and I don't think I should be deleting them or adjusting them lol.

Edited by Aki K
17 hours ago, Aki K said:

I feel like I've been waiting for a mod like this since I first started modding skyrim.

"Never have I known I needed something so much until I had it."- DBZ Abridged Vegita

EDIT: If I am able to successfully make a female bodyslide edit, would you mind if I uploaded it or sent it to you to be uploaded? I don't know if I have the skill to do so (or even the time) but I hope to try in the future.

EDIT 2: Never mind. Way too complicated for me. I don't know what half of the bones do in outfit studio and I don't think I should be deleting them or adjusting them lol.

Sure, everything is permitted.?

I can do a female version later (but without BS files cause I'm a SSE 3BA player, although it's still CBBE yet they are different in body shapes). Maybe it will make u easier to BS the outfit.

The 'yy' bones are physics Bones, just leave them there.

4 hours ago, just4u37 said:

I can do a female version later (but without BS files cause I'm a SSE 3BA player, although it's still CBBE yet they are different in body shapes). Maybe it will make u easier to BS the outfit.

I use the CBBE body with HDT physics. Some SMP armors have worked for me so not concerned about physics differences. I mostly want to see if I can pull off a particular fanart of a female Sephiroth I saw once lol.

But I think this one is beyond my skill level even for things like avoiding clipping in the armor. My efforts so far have resulted in distorted messes and weirdly bumpy armor.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 10:50 AM, just4u37 said:

Would really love a SE 3BA version of this armor. It looks awesome af

On 5/30/2022 at 9:52 PM, Guineaux said:

Hi Dear. i have ctd with the coat. can i helpme?

Same. Coat and belt trouser caused CTD for me. And I can't find HDT-SMP that works in LE. Can someone share a link?

Edited by Pikachann
not belt but trouser, my bad.
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...