CBBE Erotic Advance (CBBE EA), with Vagina and Anus, for LE , BodySlide, HDT PE.

CBBE Erotic Advance (CBBE EA), with Vagina and Anus, for LE , BodySlide, HDT PE.

View File

Well, this Mod was maded at 5 or 6 years ago (2017), it base on CBBE and DAZ3D body, after that I maded an UNPB version. It is the origin version of many female bodies  with vagina and anus, which has no meshes missing. 

In 2017, a friend asked me to help him made a skyrim femalebody base on DAZ3D body and  make it work with HDT PE.  I was  working on similar project. I had done some work, not good, but updated it on bbc.3dmgames.com, which finally be named as "CBBE SE" by others, what ever.  When I see it I realized that was builded by my hands definitely (base on cbbe of course, I never forgot it, it is still the same thing since I saw it last time). 

When I moved to next step, staring to build a better vagina and anus my friend finded me  and give me a 3D body ask me to help, which the 3D body he spended 150 dollors to buy from an unknow author and got the full right.  I helped him to build a new body can work with HDT PE in skyrim. But I did't update it as a mod, because I consider that its compatibility is not so well, since there was "Founder Effect". So I maded a new one combine with CBBE and updated it on bbs .3dmgames.com.

That is how we all get that "Amazing body"  today.

All original files still kept in my computer and  no one has it.  

I know many dishonest authors didn't admit there is a source in their MODs, they said they are the creatiors and name it by themselves and never mention to my work, but they didn't know their version has some meshes missing. Never mind, I really care about is that they have no right to use it for profit purpose. I share it free for everybody not for your dirty purpose.

I never did that, I could, but I didn't, otherwise there was no chance for you guys, you should not do that agian. 

And this is my statment (I change my mind, fuck that, some people really rude):

You have to ask my permision if you want use it for your new mod. You have no right to use it but never mention my name, and worse is that completely stolen it and claim it's your work. Even worse is take it to sell.

There is a mod stolen from mine:

3BA(3BBB)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

I have full evidences to prove that.

All original files still held on my hands. For a long time I didn't care about who has stolen it, but I am not prepare to accept that someone back to insults me and accuses me is the thief.

I have reported it to nexusmods.com, I don't know how they will deal with. I am still waiting.

Fuck! I am really angry with that.

----------------------------------------------------------------

INTRO:

The femalebody with vagina and anus work on HDT PE. You can choose pubic hair or delete it in BodySlide.  Make sure this MOD covers all your MODs.

REQUIREMENTS:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

HDT Physics Extensions https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996

CBBE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198  

How dose it work?

Find a penis or a stick base on HDT PE, and fuck it.

Questions:

1、Will it has UNPB version here?

------When I got time I will rebuild an UNPB Bodyslide version and update here.

2、Will it has HDT SMP version?

------No plan. But it can work well with SMP cloths, for that you had delete the sign range about CBBE body in defaultBBPs.xml file.

3、How to change the color of  pabic hair?

------Modify the pubhair.dds.

4、The vagina and anus opening both when she only got one penis, how to fix?

------Modify the radius of  penis' HDT Rigid Body, when it is small enough they would not opening both.

5、Will it has Skyrim SE version?

-------Please do it yourself, it is easy. I only play Skyrim LE, no plan at SE.

--

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/27/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics Extensions, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

I might add that it is not possible for others to use your work against your will.. If you never uploaded it untill now.
How could they? Or did you upload it years ago and it was misused back then?

Also, can you elaborate this more, where's the proof in what you said?
Stealing assets and work is kind of a very big deal in throughout every modding community and, usually, people are quick to sniff that out.

If there's truth in your words, this might be something people should know about, given how big this (potentially) could be.

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

HDT PE is only for LE and SE uses HDT SMP. Did you post this in the wrong section?

He literally says:

So yeah, it's LE.

3 hours ago, -Player1- said:

He literally says:

So yeah, it's LE.

So yeah, it's  wrong section

3 hours ago, -Player1- said:

He literally says:

So yeah, it's LE.

The description was also edited after my post. So no, that wasn't there when I originally posted.

And if they don't plan on an SE version, this should not be in the SE section:

image.png.052865a7890968d23c261cf10ad8b8fd.png

Anyone can elaborate a bit more on how to edit below? (i.e. where do find the files needed, and do I edit them with Notepad++ ? only any SKSE edit too?)

------Modify the radius of  penis' HDT Rigid Body, when it is small enough they would not opening both.

Edited by lala005614

Looks promising. Anyone able to upload a screenshot of how it looks with sliders closer to the default values? :)

EDIT: Hmm, is there a way to get it to look more realistic? The sliders at 0% are apparently what's in the screenshots already.

Edited by krafs
On 6/6/2022 at 6:20 AM, krafs said:

Looks promising. Anyone able to upload a screenshot of how it looks with sliders closer to the default values? :)

EDIT: Hmm, is there a way to get it to look more realistic? The sliders at 0% are apparently what's in the screenshots already.

Yeah, what this guy said.

Could we get more of the sliders working please?

On 6/6/2022 at 12:20 PM, krafs said:

16 hours ago, Conscripted said:

Yeah, what this guy said.

Could we get more of the sliders working please?

Have You tried with minus values. Should make things smaller. Just imput the value in the percent box to the right of the slider.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/28/2022 at 3:22 AM, -Player1- said:

I might add that it is not possible for others to use your work against your will.. If you never uploaded it untill now.
How could they? Or did you upload it years ago and it was misused back then?

Also, can you elaborate this more, where's the proof in what you said?
Stealing assets and work is kind of a very big deal in throughout every modding community and, usually, people are quick to sniff that out.

If there's truth in your words, this might be something people should know about, given how big this (potentially) could be.

Really? That is what you thought?

I uploaded it in 2016, not here but another forums.

You want proof? I don't want to argue with others, but I would not let you question my honest here either.

This photo show a contrast of COCO's 3BBB version and my original version. The missing part of meshes is my fault, which it was deleted by my hand. It is an operated mistake.

So, why my mistake presents in COCO's Mod? Who COCO is you can find on Nexus.

That is only one example.

I really, really don't want to argue with you guys, but I have to defense my reputation.

PS: Some one even said I stole from COCO, otherwise I would not remember her/him, fuck!

174491835_.JPG.41e49a5900617e6e90c93515f14cd137.JPG

Edited by sheolman
On 12/5/2022 at 2:35 PM, CyanCoyote said:

Explain a little better, Is it a file? is it a program? where do you tweak it?

When you use "Just For Fun" to edit a *.XML file of HDT PE you will figure it out. If you don't know JFF you must learn some first. I am not good with English to explain those things for you, sorry.

On 6/12/2022 at 10:19 AM, shiagwen said:

Can you make a version with red nipples instead of brown ?

for me nothing worked.  but sos works

you linked the special edition xpmse

It is simple to modifie a *.DDS file in Photoshop.  You will find the way with Google.

If it doesn't work in LE, maybe the problem is that SOS penis missing HDT file. I am not sure whether I had added it or hadn't. I will check it tomorrow.

You want this body work in SE you need to do it by yourself. I even didn't own Skyrim SE. 

If you need any help for writing the *.XML file of HDT SMP, then I can give you some help. 

Edited by sheolman
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like the way this looks and the pubic hair is one of the best ive seen however, i cant seem to find out where i have a conflict as there is a rainbow coloured  triangle aura around every female character, its still kinda playable with it, but no good for recording or screenshotting!
I'm sure it's probably a loose file on my end, but just wanted to ask whether this was a known issue or not?