CBBE Erotic Advance (CBBE EA), with Vagina and Anus, for LE , BodySlide, HDT PE.

On 12/27/2022 at 7:35 AM, xandeh said:

I really like the way this looks and the pubic hair is one of the best ive seen however, i cant seem to find out where i have a conflict as there is a rainbow coloured  triangle aura around every female character, its still kinda playable with it, but no good for recording or screenshotting!
I'm sure it's probably a loose file on my end, but just wanted to ask whether this was a known issue or not?

Show me a photo about your problem.  

And you better chack the folder at MO.../overwrite/textures/actors/character/female

I guess there are some files have highest priority.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 2:04 PM, RabidOtters said:

Hoping to see this modified for the UNP side since everything I have installed is UUNP related. I'm probably not the only one. Fingers crossed that I won't have to wait too long!

There is one UNP version about 3 years ago, but it is not here. It not works well in Bodyslide. I had no time to fix it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I absolutely love the pubic hair is there a way that I could transfer or use the pubic hair in SE just wondering cause otherwise I would love to see a mod of it, I have been looking for a good pubic hair mod and cannot find one and I love this hair would love to know if you could make a simple mod for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 3:47 AM, skypain1979 said:

I test your Body and have a little Problem. Any Idea whats wrong? In Bodyslide everything looks fine, Morphs and Body created. FNIS works. Ingame missing Vagina Texture, i dont know why

Thank you  

LE Version CBBE 

20230426144131_1.jpg

I want to know how you got the body to be slim, and how you removed the pubes.

14 hours ago, Pagan Sunburn said:

PLEASE do that. I would like a slim version of this and the creator doesn't respond. Also, can you remove the pubes for it as well?

With the latest version you can disable the pubic hair. The body I have made slim in Bodyslide and in Racemenu. Unfortunately, the problem still remains that the vagina is not displayed correctly, although it looks right in Bodyslide.

On 5/19/2023 at 11:33 PM, Pagan Sunburn said:

PLEASE do that. I would like a slim version of this and the creator doesn't respond. Also, can you remove the pubes for it as well?

We are working on a Highpoly CBBE BaseShape version with working anus...

@sheolman is making the body, and sliders... I will make the UV

• 3 weeks later...

possible to add other sliders for the nipples ?  frankly i find them awful , the breasts also I find them weird in normal mode , I would have liked to test this body more, but I find it 70% drinkable , especially the breasts ?

I play between CBBE hdt and COSIO , COCO body make shit , a tis one the breats are litle ugly , especially the nipples

it would be nice to have the possibility of having more sliders on the nipples , Finally, each of these tastes will be told to me

Capture.PNG

• 1 month later...