Jump to content

SOS removes Female Armor Slot 52 - need help on how to use SSE Edit to add Keyword to set Armor revealing


Recommended Posts

Posted

I got the Issue that SOS removes from Female characcters Underware in Slot 52

 

The solutions I found are either change the  Female Underware from Slot 52 to another Slot (e.g.46)

which seems a lot of work to me

 

Or add the Keyword   "SOS_Revealing"  xx0012DB   (in my cas xxx is 07)  But when I try to add the Keyword to the Armor .ESP  in SSE Edit

no matter if I try to add a new Keyword to the existing ones that are already attached to the Armor piece

or If I want to add Keyword to the File header I always get an error message    "Load Order File ID [xx] can not be mapped to FileID for File  xyz.esp (my armor file.esp" I want to edit)

 

So do I need to change the load order to get this working?  

currently  SOS is below (higher Number/closer to the bottom/ further away from skyrim.esm) than the Armor Mods I want to change

 

 

 

 

Esit

I also found another solution

use "Copy as override into"   where I can copy the Keyword from sos.esm to my armor mod xyz.esp  but that required to have sos.esm as a master for xyz.esp

 

Not sure if thats a good idea to have SOS as master for several armor mods.

Can that cause any issues?

Savegame crash or similar

 

Posted

okay  understood but that creates another question

 

But there must be a Keyword setup in TAWOBA Remaster that makes Bikini Armor only Slot 32

while the  DX Armors are covering Slot 32 and 52

 

Edit:

I checked TAWOBA Remastered which has not the Issues with slot 52 unlike the DX Armor Mods

the TAWOBA Remastered has the Keyword  SOS_Revealing included despite that SOS is not a Masterfile for TAWOBA Remastered.

 

 

Edit2

So i tried to figure it out

and  it is possible you can copy the keyword and just need to ignore the Error Massage that you got two identical Keywords in your Mod files.

 

 

So now I got the choice to

 

1a) either make SOS as master for the Armor Mods I'm using

1b) or make several versions of the SOS_Revealing Keyword one for every Armor Mod ESP

 

and than add the SOS Revealing to all Armors that consist of Top and Bottom or have room for a Bottom like e.g. the Open Monk Robes

Posted

I really don't know if you can just insert custom keyword and it will be recognized by SOS without SOS being a master. I think I did it earlier and keyword was not working.
Also armor covering both 32 and 52 slots rare and weird - by default design SOS does not makes anything revealing immediately.

SOS_Concealing keyword exists, I'd rather go with this keyword for anything pants, and SOS_Revealing for armors that does not cover body bottom

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...