QBwFUXI.thumb.png.798ac54dc0545b4cf87f81f9934b9408.png

Hey there, I'm Ditsy Deviant! I'm a software developer and adult game developer currently working on The Lady's Maid. I am currently working on Lady's Maid on a full-time basis.

The Lady's Maid is an adult, erotic, text based game that takes place in a world very similar to our own. You take the role of a young maid in a noblewoman's household, responsible for cleaning and maintaining the house while juggling your interpersonal relationships with those around you.

The game is still in very early stages of development, and currently there are about 4 scenes in the game, as well as the ability to clean and explore the château. Major updates will occur on a monthly basis, with bug-fixes and patches happening weekly.

I'm open to any and all feedback, and look forward to providing you all with an exciting experience!

Changelog:

Spoiler

v1.0.0-alpha:

Spoiler
  • Added event system
  • Added dialog system
  • Added base rooms
  • Added base cleaning elements
  • Added base activities
  • Added player character, Gabrielle Ducollet
  • Added Valentine Dupuis, your best friend
  • Added Jeanne Marie Rousseau, the niece of Comtessa Joséphine
  • Added Amélie Duville, a rival maid
  • Added two events with Jeanne Marie
  • Added event with Valentine
  • Added event with Amélie Duville
  • Your fellow maids also clean the château, so you're not expected to do it all yourself!

Trello | Discord | Patreon | Download

Edited by DitsyDeviant
More info