Hook5 green tinge on everything that should be white

I am using VX Final and H5. I have had this issue of seeing green where there should be white or a shade of grey. Every room has the issue. Even a default VX install with default Hook5 Free settings has the same issue. Have tried every option in the Main11.fx file for approaching a year now. Updated NVIDIA drivers too. Hook3 does not have the issue. Hardware spec is:

image.png.145f1337dd2ea711ae5595201ca53d1e.png

GPU: RTX 2070 

image.png.042518f08e847eb66965a7d4670ab808.png

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Edited by CLY247

@CLY247 Hook5 Basic is shown in the upper left corner of the screen, so I would say that hook5 is loaded. While I was modding another room, I had a similar issue. I found that some TXF flies have "LA_88" or "RGBA_5551" and "RGB_565" as color format description. After changing them to RGBA_8888 and RGB_888 the green tint was gone. So you might have the same color format issue. It might be worth to check all the TXF file for color formats that differ form RGBA_8888 or RGB_888.