Playable Rieklings SSE. Need help finding a shclong for riekling player model.

Oh my god that is so naughty. I'm gonna have to ask you to give me a mod list. Please?

Animal SOS SE gives the same functionality of standard SOS to creatures if I'm not wrong. I don't know the extent of its functionality though and whether it address your current concern. I just install it and let animals get into fuck fests.

Edited by dbs156
  • 4 months later...

So I've also just tested this mod and went through a great deal of the main story and various side quests with no issue. It's pretty fun being a Riekling though the short pov can get headache inducing after awhile.

With my current fairly standard SexLab framework, SOS and various mods I can say this: You PC does in fact have a penis. It will stick out of the underwear/loincloth mesh if long enough. He will go through the motions of any human animations as well.

So obviously the annoying part is that the PC has default loincloth mesh instead of a nude nether region. I'm not sure how difficult that would be to fix.