MCS Sharing alternive?

MCS has recently made my game CTD when ever I use it's book or spells, regardless of load order. But CM Partners causes strange warp to me functions when I order them to follow Vilja by her script. I would like to see if this has anything to do with the fact that they had at one point been under my control. But even if this does fix that issue, I would have no way of trading items with them, a function MCS was VERY useful for. Is there an alternative? Or does anyone know of common reasons MCS will freak out? (Posting load order is irrelevant right now, as I've changed it so much trying to fix another 2 problems.)

MCS is pretty damn stable, so I can only assume that the problem really is with CM partners or some other companion mod system you have installed.  Can't really tell without seeing your load order.

If all you are looking to do is trade stuff then you could install JUST the esm file from companion share and recruit.  DO NOT install the esp (or anything else) from CSR as it is a buggy mess.  The only thing you will need to do is make sure the person you want to trade with likes you (around 70+ disposition) or they won't trade.  If you take more than you give however you might piss them off and incur crime gold against you.

Hmmm. A good alternative. I'm sorry about the load order issue. It seemed irrelevant since it crashed no matter what was loaded & the fact that I didn't really care to have it back up and running. I thought I'd ask anyway, cuz, hey, if I could get the answer, YIPPY!

Archived