Website improvements and 'for you' page?

Hey all (and hopefully mods who are reading this)

Ive been using this site for quite a while now and one of the things I always noticed was that its difficult to find some of the best mods, especially when they have not been updated for a while. Is there something we can implement on the website to make it easier to find this older but hidden gems? Sexlab Confabulation is one such mod that I forgot the name of, but still works super well and adds tons of great content. But because I didn't have the name I nearly completely lost it to the void. Could I suggest that we implement some kind of favouriting system that displays mods like they do in the downloads section? Also maybe like in the 'latest mods' section we churn up older content that the community still confirms to work in order to highlight older mods and hopefully get them updated. I feel this would also increase site traffic as theres a lot of mods than unless youve been here a while you have no way of knowing about.

Just a thought, what would you all suggest? Do you feel the same?

1 hour ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Could I suggest that we implement some kind of favouriting system

If you really liked a mod and wan't to keep track of it you could just follow the download page or the support thread.

If you want to look for mods other people liked, you might just want to sort by downloads.

1 hour ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Also maybe like in the 'latest mods' section we churn up older content that the community still confirms to work

Filling a section for the newest mods with old mods ? seriously ?

1 hour ago, Vader666 said:

1) If you really liked a mod and wan't to keep track of it you could just follow the download page or the support thread.

If you want to look for mods other people liked, you might just want to sort by downloads.

2) Filling a section for the newest mods with old mods ? seriously ?

1) followed content is great but I was hoping for it to be a bit more expanded. I guess its good enough though 

2) no a separate section that has older mods that are confirmed to work given a small spotlight so they dont get forgotten