TRX - Futanari Horse Addon (Beta test)

View File

About this mod

Futanari Horse shlong addon for Skyrim. Initial release. Mos atill WIP.

1. Base body - CBBE SE

2. Base textures Fair Skin Complexion

3. Body Slide project.

3. 29 sliders for ajusting shlong form.

4. Fully functional SOS addon.

5. Support for beast races

Argonians Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard)  - Lizzard ABS option as mod base support

Khajits Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) - Grey Cat ABS option as mod base support.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/13/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE, SOS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Few words about making texture patches for TRX Futanari Horse addon

So... how to make a texture patch for Horse addon if you have it for regular TRX Futa addon

image.thumb.png.a4dbd5b4826bc53c5e5c0e8560bed130.png

I think you know what to do with diff normal and _s textures to make a patch XDDD

Edited by TRX_Trixter

Once again I’m astonished by how fast TRX can get the mod done. I thought I’ll have to wait for another month till this mod come out. You’re so incredible!
I have an advice though. Will it be possible to add a slider that make the vein bulge? This mod, as well as the previous one, has really high-polyed model, so I think it is possible to implement this feature that we normally see on some higher detail assets the animators use. This detail together with normal maps can offer really good visuals under light source. I did this edit on futa addon and it looks great.

2 hours ago, Flappy4096 said:

Once again I’m astonished by how fast TRX can get the mod done. I thought I’ll have to wait for another month till this mod come out. You’re so incredible!
I have an advice though. Will it be possible to add a slider that make the vein bulge? This mod, as well as the previous one, has really high-polyed model, so I think it is possible to implement this feature that we normally see on some higher detail assets the animators use. This detail together with normal maps can offer really good visuals under light source. I did this edit on futa addon and it looks great.

You see quick results but you don't see many days of prior work. I never announce anything unless I have a clear understanding of what I will do and how. I spent more than a month of work on this model and created about 20 different variations of it. Rummaged through the entire rule 34 in search of references ...But when I have a clear idea of the goal - yes, I work very quickly.

I am not complaining to you. I'm just explaining. Yes, it may seem that all these mods are done easily and quickly, but this is far from reallity.

About your suggestion:

Making these like detail on mesh is not good idea. For CGI - yes but for real game.... Chsnging mesh with chaotick lines like venis can cause a lot of problems in different situations. First of all with morphs. Even in DAZ assets these details made as normalmaps options.

But if you want to make this slider as option for this mod and share it for others- do it. My vision - is my vision. Nothing more.

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

You see quick results but you don't see many days of prior work. I never announce anything unless I have a clear understanding of what I will do and how. I spent more than a month of work on this model and created about 20 different variations of it. Rummaged through the entire rule 34 in search of references ...But when I have a clear idea of the goal - yes, I work very quickly.

I am not complaining to you. I'm just explaining. Yes, it may seem that all these mods are done easily and quickly, but this is far from reallity.

About your suggestion:

Making these like detail on mesh is not good idea. For CGI - yes but for real game.... Chsnging mesh with chaotick lines like venis can cause a lot of problems in different situations. First of all with morphs. Even in DAZ assets these details made as normalmaps options.

But if you want to make this slider as option for this mod and share it for others- do it. My vision - is my vision. Nothing more.

Yeah…the first step is always the hardest, I can’t imagine how hard it would be to make such a wonderful mod starting from scratch when I’m already struggling with how to start my paper at school. And regardless of that your efficiency is still so impressive, it’s only been like few days since I saw you come back to Skyrim modding…

And thank you for replying, I only have a tiny bit of modding knowledge so I thought it would be a good idea. ? I might try to make something for it but I’m probably too stupid to get it done.

5 minutes ago, Flappy4096 said:

I might try to make something for it but I’m probably too stupid to get it done.

We all have thoughts like that on start :) Just do it. Tell you one secret: all what i know in modeling and texturing i was teached from ... youtube and google. Im programmer but not a professional 3d artist. 3D modeling is my hobby :)

One of the best models i've seen so far. Good work on that, especially that you pay attention to details like medialring and flare.

I think if you'd continue to focus on those things, you could easily claim the top-spot with your work.

Keep expanding on this and you could be the first one after a while i'd follow on Patreon. Thanks for the work.

Here are some ideas i thought about:

Maybe adding a slider for bulgy veins, just as realistic as the urethra-sliders you've put in could be another great addition.
As well as some additional sliders regarding the scrotum. Maybe one that gives a more 'hanging' look to the balls? And maybe one that makes them more spherical. The true horsey-look, so to speak.

Edited by -Player1-
On 5/13/2022 at 3:28 PM, TRX_Trixter said:

but not a professional 3d artist. 3D modeling is my hobby :)

Don't lie to me.

This looks better than some stuff from tripple A titles when it comes to the model and sliders!

4 hours ago, -Player1- said:

One of the best models i've seen so far. Good work on that, especially that you pay attention to details like medialring and flare.

I think if you'd continue to focus on those things, you could easily claim the top-spot with your work.

Keep expanding on this and you could be the first one after a while i'd follow on Patreon. Thanks for the work.

Here are some ideas i thought about:

Maybe adding a slider for bulgy veins, just as realistic as the urethra-sliders you've put in could be another great addition.
As well as some additional sliders regarding the scrotum. Maybe one that gives a more 'hanging' look to the balls? And maybe one that makes them more spherical. The true horsey-look, so to speak.

Thank you! I will think about your ideas.

Is there anything I can do to make it clip less with the balls when flaccid in BodySlide or RaceMenu? Especially with higher inflate or forward values. The only thing that kinda worked was adjusting the genital roll sliders in RaceMenu but they're quite fiddly and deform quickly. It would also be cool if it could fully sheath when flaccid, which could maybe avoid this problem.

6 hours ago, Orolicar said:

Is there anything I can do to make it clip less with the balls when flaccid in BodySlide or RaceMenu? Especially with higher inflate or forward values. The only thing that kinda worked was adjusting the genital roll sliders in RaceMenu but they're quite fiddly and deform quickly. It would also be cool if it could fully sheath when flaccid, which could maybe avoid this problem.

Unfortunatly balls has no collisions for now. Looks like its problem of skeleton itself.