On 6/9/2022 at 7:04 AM, antifaith said:

Wow, this is amazing. Are you planning to make a ball zap slider for this one too? If not, can you tell me how you did the other one so I can replicate? Thanks!

Seconding this! Just let me disable the balls, they just get in the way.

Edited by mancuskaj
  • 5 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, smashman1 said:

Not sure what is it about, never encountered before, but where and why does this seam appears, I made textures in blender and they look okay in OS but actually in the game this seam appear, does this happen because of custom race or whatever?

45yhtyh.png

Its not a seam but some different in body and shlong texture colours, Hart to tell about reason. Try to check ypur current body texture.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 6:09 AM, Yanoi said:

This isn't showing in SOS MCM :/

Hello my friend after a lot of searching and i mean i lot cause world of warcraft was messing up google i myself solved the problem making it appear along with another addon i forgot about. The basic thing you gonna need to do is clean you save .

you gonna want to remove sos through the MCM button save and quit

after that disable all you SOS addons and the base one and run the game again to create another save before closing again after that you need to clean the last save

i used resaver like instructed here 

and after cleaning unattached and undefined you should be free to reenable all sos and play normally 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question, i have 3BA CBBE using a zeroed slider preset for Obody to distribute presets, i batch build it on bodyslide and all but the thing is i have a big gap on the back of the penis where it meets the vagina behind the balls and it actually doesn't match with the vagina there either, would it be too hard to remodel that place? tried to edit it in outfit studio but it doesn't look right and stretching the nodes to match so much cause the texture to look weird, another thing is i have the supported by default texture but it looks shinier than the body when in certain lights what it might be? there is specific fomod options to select when instaling the fair skin complexion texture? because i tried several combinations and none seemed to work

• 2 months later...