mods list for monster-y outfits for sex (updated 7/16/13)

ballsy

Progress is being made on bestial sex with EternalBlack developing models and Fore making progress with updating FNIS functionality to include creatures and animals.

It's all great work, but some people might be bursting with agitation looking for sex with more than just humanoids before all of this stuff gets done and is ready to go. Well actually most of these won't be vanilla creatures anyways. It's always nice to have options, right? Like the option to dress Faendal into being an alien overlord. 

What I'm hoping is for everyone to contribute by posting mods that add monster-y outfits, followers, and races.

I'll keep the very first post updated with these mods, adding descriptions to what they are and in-game screenshots when I find the time.

Useful stuff:

There is a method to duplicate your PC, provided with thanks to Freyja. Original details @ post #10 of thread. 

1. Open the console typing player.placeatme 0000007 1

this generates your clone. Exit the console. 

2. Open the console again, and select your clone by clicking her/him, then type removeallitems

this removes the Iron armor set given to your clone. 

3. Unequip all your current equipment. This is for ensuring maximum compatibility when race changing in the next step. Most of this has to do with gender-specific armor. 

4. Open the console and type showracemenu

you will be given the exact same character editing options as you do at the start of the game. Proceed to create your PC fucking machine. 

5. Commence sex with your cloned, original PC using sex mods (eg. Sexlab matchmaker).

The above steps result in an identical PC NPC with dialogue from the throw voice shout, strangely. The voice of this NPC will also change according to the race you have then selected to become.

Most of this isn't a problem as Sexlab disables common dialogue from NPCs and uses gender identification flags from somewhere else. In other words, you'll still be hearing both male and female voices. You will need to use the swap position (Sexlab default +/=) button though. The clone will also only retain your original PC for that session. This means that saving, reloading the game will reset the clone to whatever your new look is. 

If anyone can add/improve to the above method, please post details of how so etc and I will test it out. 

What duplicating your PC is useful for:

- You are now completely able to customize how the male banging your PC looks

- You can bang your PC with a custom race, whereas normally you would have to make your PC a follower or only be able to fuck followers and vanilla NPCs

- You don't have to setrace someone in Skyrim which I imagine will be buggy as fuck 

Console Commands

player.placeatme is useful for followers, as they may be located elsewhere which either you have no immediate access to or you just can't be fucking bothered. Also good for spawning NPC sex partners. e.g. player.placeatme baseID # . The baseID is what you get when you search for the NPC via help and the # indicates the amount to be spawned. I often use this for spawning Old Orcs. 

Not really a console command, but pressing pgup and pgdown on the keyboard will scroll lists while in console. Useful for mods that add a ton of armor pieces. Thanks to B3lisario. 

Color Coding

I've color coded the mods. Installing an armor mod and installing a custom race mod are two drastically different things, and color coding the mods ensures that everyone knows that.

Armor mods are defaulted to Golden Rod which indicates the mod will most of the time be compatible and bug-free. 

Follower mods are defaulted to Dark Orange which indicates that the mod will sometimes have compatibility issues and may be somewhat buggy.

Race mods are defaulted to Fire Brick which means that there is a good chance it's going to be buggy, have compatibility issues and...yeah. 

The colors will stay as-is until proven otherwise. Mod types and their relation to riskiness is based on my personal experience, so the results may vary with users. 

About the Screenshots

The main purpose of these screenshots is to showcase the mods. The screenshots will consist of mod front/back, penis-revealing front/back, and sex screenshots. One screenshot is given to each purpose, with gender doubling it up if applicable. There may also be a screenshot regarding mod location. Front/back screenshots will cover the entire mod-using body, with the exception of headpiece-only female bodies as there are many body choices. It is not my job to establish previews which may be vastly different to your female body type.  SOS is the standard male body of choice. Sex screenshots will focus on the mod-using actor, where at the very least the paring actor's eyes are censored. This helps differentiate the purpose of these screenshots from ones in Show your Skyrim counterpart and Post your sex screenshots. 

Post Merging Policy

Consecutive posts related to main post updates will now be merged at the end of the day. This reduces unnecessary thread clutter. 

TL;DR MODS SECTION BELOW

Armors

Slof's Giger Armor by AlienSlof - http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=6469.0

Male outfit based on the aliens from the Alien vs Predator movies. Armor is broken down to numerous pieces and includes a variety of colors. 

To access the armors from console type help giger

Armor variations can be crafted under the categories below:

Hide   Scaled   Elven   Glass

Iron   Steel   Dwarven   Ebony

Giger Armor - Ebony

post-101318-0-11936800-1373294838_thumb.jpgpost-101318-0-27107500-1373294843_thumb.jpgpost-101318-0-18539400-1373447698_thumb.jpgpost-101318-0-60810400-1373447703_thumb.jpgpost-101318-0-35215300-1373447707_thumb.jpg

Dead Space Necromorph Head by weltvolk - http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/30121553.html#more

Headpiece of Necromorphs from Dead Space, the video games. A mask that covers the entire head, with one for each gender.

To access the headpiece type help nekrokopf

You can find the headpiece in Breezehome, right corner of the first floor just behind the dining table. 

Nekrokopf

post-101318-0-56743700-1373368425_thumb.jpgpost-101318-0-98093800-1373294847_thumb.jpgpost-101318-0-46233600-1373436707_thumb.jpgpost-101318-0-91518200-1373434575_thumb.jpgpost-101318-0-88181100-1373437543_thumb.jpg

Followers

Removing the torso (slot 32) piece from certain followers may cause problems such as gaps in the neck, wrists, and feet. These followers are recommended only to be used with animations such as Arrok 69, Arrok Standing Foreplay, Arrok Sitting Foreplay and other animations which don't necessarily require the penis. Followers who are under this category will have a * after the word "Follower" in the mod's general description. 

Dagmar - Minotaur Race  by dogtown1 - http://www.moddb.com/mods/skymomod-v12/downloads/dagmar-minotaur-race-companion

Follower*. Minotaur race made with the base of an Orc.

You can find him in the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood.

Dagmar

post-101318-0-60997200-1373519316_thumb.jpgpost-101318-0-52105500-1373519339_thumb.jpg

Alternative Links:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121615126

Races

Use the showracemenu command to access these races. I highly recommend Racecompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24168/? as a requirement. Please refer to the steps under useful stuff for how cloning your PC is done. 

Some races may not have penises. These races will be marked with a * after their name in the mod's general description. 

The lost races of Skyrim by evilgnomeboy1997 - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=147557227&searchtext=

Adds 5 new races to Skyrim. The Freed Draugr, Primitive Trolls, Fel Orcs, Dragonmaw Orcs and Snow Elves. 

Note: Untested

Playable Skeleton Race Updated by xxcthomasxx - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10622/?

Lets you play as a skeleton*. Vanilla creature. 

Note: Untested 

Misc

A section for stuff that may be useful later. 

Changelog

7/16/13

Headless Horseman Companion removed. Irresistible attraction does not work on this guy. Moved to misc.

7/14/13

Added the use of pgup and pgdown keys under Console Commands. 

7/11/13

Added Dagmar screenshots.

Added note to Dagmar.

7/10/13

Fixed mod location info for Headless Horseman companion. 

Added About the Screenshots section.

Added player.placeatme under Console Commands. 

Added Console Commands section.

Added Post Merge Policy secton.

Font and color fixes.

Changed topic title since my excessive rambling seemed to take over the introduction.

Updated details on PC clone and game sessions.

Added final 3 Giger Armor screenshots.

Added Giger Armor crafting categories

Changed the wording under PC duplication. You will need to swap positions (+/=) after sex starts. 

Updated Necromorph Screenshot 3 with he SOS body type. I had to redo the last screenshot as well since I accidentally deleted it when I was supposed to get rid of the old screenshot 3. Fuck me.

Added in-sex screenshots of Dead Space Necromorph Head. There will be no more new screenshots of this mod. 

Added Headless Horseman Companion under Followers. 

7/9/13

Added color coding to mods. 

Added * coding under sections with descriptions explaining their purpose. 

Added screenshot of Necromorph head location and updated Necromorph head Breezehome location. 

Playable Skeleton Races Updated has been added under races. Note for race compatibility has also been moved under the races heading, as it will generally apply for all custom races.

Removed Dagmar from spoiler section and added additional notes.

Added the lost races of Skyrim and related info

Added mod author names to respective mods. 

Added MODS SECTION since everything was getting cluttered. 

Added information related to PC duplication.

Updated first post with PC duplication instructions. Credits to Freyja for discovering this. 

7/8/13

Resized all screenshots for easier previewing

Added screenshots for Necromorph

Updated general info on Necromorph headpiece

Updated console info on Necromorph headpiece

7/7/13 

Updated links for Dagmar. Tested in-game, added reasoning in moving Dagmar to the other section. 

Added screenshots of Giger Armor.

Have you seen the followers on the workshop? some of them are actual humanoid characters with armor that is designed to look like monsters. for example checkout the Minotaur follower Dagmar  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121615126&searchtext=minotaur

That's a good one. The main problem with those is that I worry about the meshes being used and whether they actually use an erect penis body. I'll add it to the list and test it out later. I do hate steam workshop though. Auto-updates along with not knowing what exactly you're putting into your data folder sounds risky as shit to me. 

I like the idea of this thread. 

This is pretty much what I've been doing... but I still can't get that 'oh snap my PC is getting mounted by a monster/beast' immersion because sex animations come from mods made for human sex. Not to mention with monster 'skins' it doesn't come with genitalia or custom monster sounds. 

Nowadays I don't even touch Skyrim anymore, still waiting for the day (which seems distant) for actual applicable monster animations.

But we make do. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=147557227&searchtext=

Excellent mod... if you can select the draugr race without CTD or the troll race without it's face being heavily distorted and stretched. 

List of Races:
Amphibinous; distant cousins of the reptilian race of argonians. They are a peaceful race and have devoted their lives to the research of magic. Inturn they have an increased power in the art of all magic, and have a very extended magicka pool, they also regenerate magicka very quickly.

Story: This race was once hated by the land dwellers, and were always attacked and enslaved by the stronger races, even by their own cousins.So they rebelled against their overlords and retreated to the sea, where they built an underwater utopia and lived in peace for thousands of years. Then the return of the dragons destroyed their City of The Sea and forced them to seek help from the argonians.

The Freed Draugr: Enslaved by the warlocks and vampires of skyrim for so long, they have decided to rebel against their masters. Since the return of Alduin, these draugr have started to retain emotions and the ability to think for themselves. Unfortunetly though, they can only use their left hand for magical attacks, and are invisible in 1st person view, 3rd person view is between their legs on the ground. I'm sry as I am unable to fix this, but they are still a fun race to play despite these things I can't fix.

Primitive Troll: These creatures were the ancestors of todays trolls, they were the strongest huminoids in all of Skyrim, until Nordric adventurers discovered this land and started to hunt them for fame and glory. They quickly faded from existance and were never heard from again. Now, these fearsome beasts are returning to the world, thanks to a mad necromancer who had tried to resurrect these great beasts, unfortunetely though, he didn't do a good job in resurrecting them and made them flawed. I've tried to fix the face on these guys but the head is just messed up too much, sry.

Fel Orc: These orcs were once under the control of daemons from a different world. Tainted with their blood, these guys are now a ruthless killing machine, and can use their tainted blood to cast unholy magic. Now banished, these orcs have been trapped on Tamriel and are willing to fight anything, just for fun!

DragonMaw Orcs: These orcs were once a highly aggressive, dragon worshipping race that was isolated in a hidden valley in Orsinium. After many years of capturing dragons, they soon learned to ride them and to communicate with them. The two soon began to share abilities, the orcs learned to breathe fire from their dragon friends. After the death of the dragons, the dragonmaw orcs began to vanish and eventually disappear. Now, with the dragonborn protecting all of Skyrim, these orcs have returned to worship the Dovahkiin and to help rid the world of their once beloved allies.

Snow Elves: Today's Falmer, once the ancient and mysterious Snow Elves, have started to fight amoungst themselves. Many of them have decided that the only way to escape the fighting is to return to the surface world and to adapt back to their original forms. They are now a civilized race that can use their powers of ice to breath frost at their enemies.

I like the idea of this thread. 

This is pretty much what I've been doing... but I still can't get that 'oh snap my PC is getting mounted by a monster/beast' immersion because sex animations come from mods made for human sex. Not to mention with monster 'skins' it doesn't come with genitalia or custom monster sounds. 

Nowadays I don't even touch Skyrim anymore, still waiting for the day (which seems distant) for actual applicable monster animations.

But we make do. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=147557227&searchtext=

Excellent mod... if you can select the draugr race without CTD or the troll race without it's face being heavily distorted and stretched. 

List of Races:

Amphibinous; distant cousins of the reptilian race of argonians. They are a peaceful race and have devoted their lives to the research of magic. Inturn they have an increased power in the art of all magic, and have a very extended magicka pool, they also regenerate magicka very quickly.

Story: This race was once hated by the land dwellers, and were always attacked and enslaved by the stronger races, even by their own cousins.So they rebelled against their overlords and retreated to the sea, where they built an underwater utopia and lived in peace for thousands of years. Then the return of the dragons destroyed their City of The Sea and forced them to seek help from the argonians.

The Freed Draugr: Enslaved by the warlocks and vampires of skyrim for so long, they have decided to rebel against their masters. Since the return of Alduin, these draugr have started to retain emotions and the ability to think for themselves. Unfortunetly though, they can only use their left hand for magical attacks, and are invisible in 1st person view, 3rd person view is between their legs on the ground. I'm sry as I am unable to fix this, but they are still a fun race to play despite these things I can't fix.

Primitive Troll: These creatures were the ancestors of todays trolls, they were the strongest huminoids in all of Skyrim, until Nordric adventurers discovered this land and started to hunt them for fame and glory. They quickly faded from existance and were never heard from again. Now, these fearsome beasts are returning to the world, thanks to a mad necromancer who had tried to resurrect these great beasts, unfortunetely though, he didn't do a good job in resurrecting them and made them flawed. I've tried to fix the face on these guys but the head is just messed up too much, sry.

Fel Orc: These orcs were once under the control of daemons from a different world. Tainted with their blood, these guys are now a ruthless killing machine, and can use their tainted blood to cast unholy magic. Now banished, these orcs have been trapped on Tamriel and are willing to fight anything, just for fun!

DragonMaw Orcs: These orcs were once a highly aggressive, dragon worshipping race that was isolated in a hidden valley in Orsinium. After many years of capturing dragons, they soon learned to ride them and to communicate with them. The two soon began to share abilities, the orcs learned to breathe fire from their dragon friends. After the death of the dragons, the dragonmaw orcs began to vanish and eventually disappear. Now, with the dragonborn protecting all of Skyrim, these orcs have returned to worship the Dovahkiin and to help rid the world of their once beloved allies.

Snow Elves: Today's Falmer, once the ancient and mysterious Snow Elves, have started to fight amoungst themselves. Many of them have decided that the only way to escape the fighting is to return to the surface world and to adapt back to their original forms. They are now a civilized race that can use their powers of ice to breath frost at their enemies.

Hmm for me rather than the animations it's more of just the "revealed non-monstery body" after removing the torso piece that breaks the immersion. I pretty much just disable the male voice from sexlab, though you can't really add an option for creature moans for males since that toggle works for all male sex. 

"Make do" is pretty much the key phrase here. Collecting these mods could help everyone with trying out creature sex, or at least something close to it. I also think these mods may still be useful in the future as currently developed bestial sex involves vanilla creatures and animals, whereas these are usually non-lore.

I'll try out that races mod you posted, though one of the major flaws with it is that it's the PC who's becoming the creature, meaning that you'll only be fucking NPCs and followers. The mod also sounds like it may be pretty buggy, but I'll try it out and see if the races are "worth" the bugginess. 

I'll try out that races mod you posted, though one of the major flaws with it is that it's the PC who's becoming the creature, meaning that you'll only be fucking NPCs and followers. 

Hah! Then you'll be pleased to hear that I've found a work-around for that problem.

1. Console player.placeatme 0000007 1

2. Console click on your clone and removeallitems (very important, must remove the default Iron outfit)

3. Unequip all of your current equipment (has to be ALL of your equipment)

4. showracemenu and select your new monster race.

5. Select your desired sex mod

6. Use it on your cloned nude PC

7. ???

8. You now get to see your PC getting it on with monster/creature of your choice !

:D:lol:

I'll try out that races mod you posted, though one of the major flaws with it is that it's the PC who's becoming the creature, meaning that you'll only be fucking NPCs and followers. 

Hah! Then you'll be pleased to hear that I've found a work-around for that problem.

1. Console player.placeatme 0000007 1

2. Console click on your clone and removeallitems (very important, must remove the default Iron outfit)

3. Unequip all of your current equipment (has to be ALL of your equipment)

4. showracemenu and select your new monster race.

5. Select your desired sex mod

6. Use it on your cloned nude PC

7. ???

8. You now get to see your PC getting it on with monster/creature of your choice !

:D:lol:

Tested method in-game. I'll be adding this to the first post, along with other things. 

7/9/13

Removed Dagmar from spoiler section and added additional notes.

Added The lost races of Skyrim and related info.

Added mod author names to respective mods.

Added MODS SECTION since everything was getting cluttered.

Added information related to PC duplication. 

Updated first post with PC duplication instructions. Credits to Freyja for discovering this. 

Added under races. Note for race compatibility has also been moved under the races heading, as it will generally apply to all custom races. 

Added screenshot of Necromorph head location and updated Necromorph head Breezehome location. 

Added * coding under sections with descriptions explaining their purpose. 

Added color coding to mods. 

7/10/13

Added in-sex screenshots of Dead Space Necromorph Head. There will be no more new screenshots for this mod.

Added Headless Horseman Companion under Followers.

Updated Necromorph Screenshot # 3 with the SOS bodytype. I had to redo the last screenshot as well since I accidentally deleted it when I was supposed to get rid of the old screenshot 3. Fuck me. 

Changed the wording under PC duplication. You will need to swap positions (+/=) after sex starts. 

Updated Giger Armor crafting categories. 

Added final 3 Giger Armor Screenshots. 

Updated details on PC clone and game sessions. 

Changed topic title since my excessive rambling seemed to take over the introduction.

Font and color fixes.

Added Post Merge Policy section. 

Added Console Commands section. 

Added player.placeatme under Console Commands. 

Added About the Screenshots section.

Fixed mod location info for Headless Horseman companion. 

• 2 months later...

Archived