My lesbian couples aren't having sex by themselves.

So anytime I have a straight couple the fuck like rabbits but if I have a lesbian couple they always end up doing shit by themselves unless I get involved. Is there a setting I need to mess with or something? I have strap ons installed and I have a bunch of animations too.

Have you set their attractivness options to be attracted to women? This can be done either in CAS in the likes-dislikes system or in the attractivness system-menu when you click the sim. Don't know if that would affect it, but it's a possibility.

9 hours ago, LadyJester said:

So anytime I have a straight couple the fuck like rabbits but if I have a lesbian couple they always end up doing shit by themselves unless I get involved. Is there a setting I need to mess with or something? I have strap ons installed and I have a bunch of animations too.

WW uses a point based system to determine sex pairs.  If you have the sample size set to 12, for example, WW will chose the best pair out of that sample size.  The best matches will be chosen.

Do what Kashked suggests.  You can also ensure they are truly lesbians by using console commands.

ww.gender_preference <hetero/homo/bi/none> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]

For example:

ww.gender_preference homo April Storms

Or, if you want all female Sims to be bisexual you could use this command:

ww.preference_bi 100 female

You can find all the console commands for Wicked Whims here:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/commands

• 5 months later...
On 5/10/2022 at 11:41 AM, LadyJester said:

Where did you find those animations, i can´t find any of tem