Imagine Enslaving The Overseer At Vault 144 ( AKA Sex Vault ) As Well As The Vault Residents

After the quests at vault 144 plays out. Imagine the Female PC's memory returns and confront Kira for her deception and decides to teach her a lesson. with the right mods, Kira gets KOed, stripped and placed in a bag to your settlement of choice. If I caught the Overseer, I'd made her work at one of my brothels and place a madame over her. I'll do the same with all of the females from the vault.

As for the guys, Dan, Stanley, Potter and the other guys will be stripped naked and handcuffed and forced on a death march to a far away settlement with no weapons or medical aid to help them should they run into any trouble. It'll be fun to watch a deathclaw tear those perverts into bite sized pieces.

As for the coach and Camila and her assistants. They'll be working for my character and have their own places of business within Sanctuary since she's okay with them and spared them any worse treatment.

And they will all have shock collars around their necks. Imagine sending one of them to Nuka World as a slave.

Edited by biinnoc9
  • 2 weeks later...