naraka bladepoint mods

23 hours ago, airde said:

我已经退出游戏模组并且不和谐服务器已关闭。或许可以找其他作者来获取mod,谢谢。

我所有的账户都被删除或者禁用了,并且这个账户也包含在loverslab中,过几天就会被删除。

再见。

This is too regrettable. May I ask if you are from China? If so, can you provide me with a contact information to sponsor you? I would like to take some photos. If not, thanks for your reply.

20 hours ago, Nailsman said:

airde before you delete everything, why not repost all the mods one last time?

then all my previous patreon sponser will complain about why I share paid mod free to everyone, I won't upload mods here until 2024-1-1 to protect their rights.

unless they want to public their mods here by themself.

by the way,all my Naraka Mod is made by 3Dmigoto-Tailor,it's a open source github repository which support make many game's mod with 3dmigoto.

see NicoMico666/3Dmigoto-Tailor: Scripts for process 3Dmigoto's Frame Analysis dump files and make mod for GPU driven animation games. (github.com)

why not try to make mod for yourself, averagely per mod will only take your 1-5 hours to make,depends on the complexity,it's not that hard at all.

And don't forget this game do ban people 30days for using mod,so remember always take careful of your account.

good luck ?

Edited by airde
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 10:54 AM, woofhat said:

经过多次尝试,我终于制作了这个模组。?

a.jpg.61076f4c5e407dfa0f9f193f50e279b1.jpgb.jpg.e513e2e5bff1b6409b6258dc8dde3746.jpgc.jpg.345c25eb8bc8d2314617a9e09e15d8b4.jpgd.jpg.49a6ef634344f872246767025bfcab0a.jpge.jpg.8bcb98c9677d83cf12fa2cdbf5ebf5e8.jpg传真.jpg.d9822b7cd6b23badbb828b2bd1886cea.jpg

我要特别感谢@airde为了研究源神模组是如何制作的提示。

特别说明一下,我对发布这个模组没有兴趣,而且我不卖模组。

但是对于那些对制作模组感兴趣的人,我可以解释几件事:

1)可以使用3dmigoto制作模组,尽管有传言说它有被禁止的风险。

2)您可以参考源神的mod了解如何制作:https://github.com/SilentNightSound/GI-Model-Importer

3)vb文件是分开的,可以使用此工具合并和拆分:https://github.com/NoelGIJR/3Dmigoto-Tailor

你能和我分享这个mod文件吗,未经你的同意,我不会与任何人分享,这个mod太完美了,我真的很想得到它,即使它要花一点钱

Naraka Bladepoint Mod.zipI just found a Chinese asshole is resell my mod,to not let everyone get scamed from him, I decided to share all my previous mod here, @me if you find some mods lose or can not work.

This shit resell guy's QQ number is 2075424414 ,his QQ name is 迦迦南, he sell my mod at everywhere in TikTok(抖音)、咸鱼APP

如果你很幸运的看到了这个帖子,不要给他送钱了,这个人是倒狗骗子,订阅我的在Patreon上发布的Mod拿到咸鱼卖,据我掌握的情报,已经卖了超过5000元人民币的收入。

这些倒卖的行为是我停更的主要原因。

image.png.4ee55a3d7d598ed8fa8e6bda19d07ba7.pngHis QQ number is 

I hate this shit CN resell dog, this man just resell my mod being a very long time since 2023-9-12 as I know, he earn countless money in CN and seems no one even cares about his activity for spread R18 mod in CN,is CN really have a law for it? I'm curious about why he can sell R18 mod for this long time and didn't get catch into jail, I suggest someone in CN should report him to let him go into jail, his QQ number is: 2075424414 QQName is 迦迦南, he may change his name,but his QQ number can't be changed.

His resell is the main reason why I stop to make mod.
I have share all my mod here ,so guys, please help me to beat him.

Edited by airde

I'm very mad at the resell behaviour, And as I know he is making file replace mod which can bypass Naraka Bladepoint's anti-cheat system,which is obviously break the China's law and he spread R18 things in CN , this can lead him just go into jail for a long time, if you are in China and have the ability to report him, please do it, I will be very grateful!

10 minutes ago, airde said:

Naraka Bladepoint Mod.zipI just found a Chinese asshole is resell my mod,to not let everyone get scamed from him, I decided to share all my previous mod here, @me if you find some mods lose or can not work.

This shit resell guy's QQ number is 2075424414 ,his QQ name is 迦迦南, he sell my mod at everywhere in TikTok(抖音)、咸鱼APP

如果你很幸运的看到了这个帖子,不要给他送钱了,这个人是倒狗骗子,订阅我的在Patreon上发布的Mod拿到咸鱼卖,据我掌握的情报,已经卖了超过5000元人民币的收入。

这些倒卖的行为是我停更的主要原因。

It's pretty hard to punish such resellers. I've seen them in many games. The most effective way is to show the publisher's link and webpage on the sites where they advertise for them, and let the buyers realize this man is a thief.

27 minutes ago, yhl19951120 said:

It's pretty hard to punish such resellers. I've seen them in many games. The most effective way is to show the publisher's link and webpage on the sites where they advertise for them, and let the buyers realize this man is a thief.

I'm very sad and stop to make mod,I have deleted all my account,sorry. I just can't bear with this behaviour, I have been depressed for 2 years,

I can do nothing to prevent these reseller, all I can do is publish all my mods here to prevent more people get scamed.

Edited by airde
19 hours ago, airde said:

这些倒卖的行为是我停更的主要原因。

Is the Yoto Hime folder supposed to be empty?

Airde, this stuff has happened before to other modders, in particular CN modders are very zealous and obsessive, I've seen this before in the DOA modding scene, harassing and making other modders quit. Do not take it to heart, this person does not have your talent nor willpower, that's why he stole your work and sold it as his own. Please do not let yourself fall into depression for a modding turf, you can mod any game you want, a lowly thief cannot do that. I hope you'll feel better in time. Best regards.

On 10/22/2023 at 6:17 AM, airde said:

I'm very sad and stop to make mod,I have deleted all my account,sorry. I just can't bear with this behaviour, I have been depressed for 2 years,

I can do nothing to prevent these reseller, all I can do is publish all my mods here to prevent more people get scamed.

I can only imagine how frustrating it has to be, to have your work stolen and profited off of. At the very least thanks for all the work you do across various games.  o7 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 5:35 AM, airde said:

这些倒卖的行为是我停更的主要原因。

im not sure if i did something wrong or what but the install tutorial video has different things than whats in the folder so i cant install the mods properly. when i open the game theres no UI or anything. any help would be appreciated

On 2023/10/22 at PM5點35分, airde said:

奈拉卡劍刃 Mod.zip我剛剛發現一個中國混蛋正在轉售我的模組,為了不讓每個人都被他騙了,我決定在這裡分享我以前的所有模組,如果您發現某些模組丟失或無法工作,請@我。

這個垃圾轉售者的QQ號是2075424414,他的QQ號是迦迦南,他在抖音、鹹魚APP上到處賣我的模組

如果你很幸運的看到了這個帖子,不要給他送錢了,這個人是倒狗騙子,訂閱我在Patreon上發布的Mod得到鹹魚賣,據我掌握的情報,已經賣了超過5000人民幣的收入。

這些倒賣的行為是我停止更重要的。

image.png.4ee55a3d7d598ed8fa8e6bda19d07ba7.png他的QQ號是 

I can't launch the game, it crashes when I use Naraka Loader V1.6

On 10/22/2023 at 5:44 PM, airde said:

I'm very mad at the resell behaviour, And as I know he is making file replace mod which can bypass Naraka Bladepoint's anti-cheat system,which is obviously break the China's law and he spread R18 things in CN , this can lead him just go into jail for a long time, if you are in China and have the ability to report him, please do it, I will be very grateful!

It's useless, you should put your resources in your separate premium channel, similar to online encryption, so that he can't move it, it's illegal, but reporting his account will only make him ban, not let it go to jail, he can change the account to sell your resources, but he is indeed illegal, he makes a profit of more than 5,000, which has constituted criminal responsibility, but I don't know how to report him, go to the public security bureau to report to the police, or report it online?

On 10/22/2023 at 6:17 PM, airde said:

Naraka Bladepoint Mod topic

Does this post have your resources???

On 10/22/2023 at 5:40 PM, airde said:

I hate this shit CN resell dog, this man just resell my mod being a very long time since 2023-9-12 as I know, he earn countless money in CN and seems no one even cares about his activity for spread R18 mod in CN,is CN really have a law for it? I'm curious about why he can sell R18 mod for this long time and didn't get catch into jail, I suggest someone in CN should report him to let him go into jail, his QQ number is: 2075424414 QQName is 迦迦南, he may change his name,but his QQ number can't be changed.

His resell is the main reason why I stop to make mod.
I have share all my mod here ,so guys, please help me to beat him.

Okay, I searched her account, and it was still active, and even changed her profile picture, and no one reported him at all, because there was no evidence that he was cheating or cheating money, but I would add him to induce

• 2 weeks later...