UBE Bodyslide Presets - Fit/Athletic

View File

OVERVIEW - The following file contains bodyslide presets for the UNP version of the UBE body (www.loverslab.com/files/file/19093-ultimate-body-enhancer-%E2%80%93-ube-se/). Whatever that mod needs in order to work, these presets need in order to look as shown in the screenshots. The particular body shown in the screenshots is "220507-ube." The bodies are not terribly dissimilar to one another although there is some variation between the presets. Please use the "light" side of the scale for best results; The presets are not designed to be "scaled" from light to heavy.

The bodies are of an athletic and fit nature. A few of the presets may have strayed into "muscular" territory but, as the saying goes, "your mileage may vary."

Please do not upload this mod to NexusMods; I do not hate that website, the people who operate it or the people who use it. However, I want to have only one website for which to maintain this mod and to monitor any feedback that occurs. Thank you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/07/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    UBE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I am working on new presets for the UBE body replacer. Here are three "action" screenshots of an UBE preset not yet released.

Spoiler

SSUBE14.pngSSUBE15.pngSSUBE16.png

Edited by Victor15
I forgot to put the screenshots into spoilers.