Not sure if this has been asked yet, but for some reason, NPC Sims will always accept my Sim's Advances no matter what? My female Sim asked a gay male Sim for sex and he accepted. She also asked a Sim that was in a relationship and he accepted. Then she asked a straight, sexually abstinent girl and she also said yes. I've checked through my settings, and adjusted them but I can't tell if this is a bug or I've overlooked something. 

This behaviour can normally be adjusted in the settings. Just click anywhere to get the wicked menu, then go to settings. It's under "sex settings", scroll down and go to "cheats", here your first option should be called "always accept sex" where you can either fully check it (for sims to always accept sex no matter what), half check (for sims to always accept sex, except if there is gender preferences incompatibility, they are already in a committed relationship, or fear pregnancy), or un-check all (for sim to not always accept sex).
At first glance, your issue seems to come from that setting. Is this set correctly but it keeps happening regardless?

On 5/6/2022 at 6:14 AM, Namikan said:

This behaviour can normally be adjusted in the settings. Just click anywhere to get the wicked menu, then go to settings. It's under "sex settings", scroll down and go to "cheats", here your first option should be called "always accept sex" where you can either fully check it (for sims to always accept sex no matter what), half check (for sims to always accept sex, except if there is gender preferences incompatibility, they are already in a committed relationship, or fear pregnancy), or un-check all (for sim to not always accept sex).
At first glance, your issue seems to come from that setting. Is this set correctly but it keeps happening regardless?

Yeah, it's set so that Sims should always accept, unless they're in a relationship, not compatible gender wise, etc. (But ALL of the Sims still accepted regardless of these settings) I switched it to not always accept and that seems to have fixed it for now. Thanks for the help! 

On 5/9/2022 at 1:29 AM, Lemonkorr said:

Yeah, it's set so that Sims should always accept, unless they're in a relationship, not compatible gender wise, etc. (But ALL of the Sims still accepted regardless of these settings) I switched it to not always accept and that seems to have fixed it for now. Thanks for the help! 

Glad I could help and it's sorted out for you now. Yeah, maybe the half check is still a bit too strong, and makes most sims still accept sex regardless of many factors, as the reasons for refusal seem rather limited and specifics.