"What mod is this?" V

@HyperonicX

Rly, Rly... Rly thanks! U're great! *-*

7m39.png

oxq.png

Now I just need something to cover her breasts and it is possible to use under the shirt. =P

Hi,wha armors are Y whearing ?

Waist, Pants, legstrap and Boots are all from the Northgirl Armor The top I have no clue.

The top is from Osare Swimsuit with a little transparency edit :)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15216/?

I recently downloaded and installed Morten's Oblivion-Skyrim clothes pack but can't seem to locate them in game.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-222.html

They don't appear in any of the crafting menus and there's no information on whether they're located in a chest/trader somewhere or console commands.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

They don't show at the forge because the Construction/Temper Recipes for the armors were never created this is easily fixed in Creation Kit.

attachicon.gifmorten.esp

This is an edited .esp file for those armors, I have set them to be created at the tanning rack as they are all set as cloth armors and they take 1 leather and 1 leather strip for convenience.

Just update to clothes. Inside Whiterun home on second floor! :(

rhomj7.jpg

@HyperonicX

7m39.png

oxq.png

Now I just need something to cover her breasts and it is possible to use under the shirt. =P

Hi ^.^

Top: Osare Swinsuits - UNP

Boots, Gloves, Legstrap, Belt and Pants: Northgirl Armor UNP

Pouche: Bandolier - Bags and Pouches

Lantern: Wearable Lanterns

Amulet: Angelika Amulets

Feather: Feathers for humanois males and females

Thats all. =)

Hey guys, I know the armor in this screenshot is Diano's for CBBE++, but I'm really wondering what the footwear's from. Any idea where these shinguards come from?

The footwear looks like it's from one of the Tera armors.

Yes, it does look like that might be it. I'll check them out and see if they're packaged in there. Thanks for the suggestion.

If not Tera armor try http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32948/?

32948-5-1362692644.jpg

@HyperonicX

7m39.png

oxq.png

Hi ^.^

Thats all. =)

Is there a similar pant for CBBE ?

Hi ^.^

Thats all. =)

Is there a similar pant for CBBE ?

I don't know. =/

Guys, any1 know a lingerie like that who i can use as acessory under my top? (UNP)

14431-3-1333681522.jpg

Thanks! =)

Hi guys, i'm new here. =)

How i can look like this? (2 swords and 2 daggers)

25613.jpg

Thanks!

@Edit: Nvm, I just found this armor. The swords and daggers are part of the armor. =/

(Sry, english is not my primary language)

Yeah it's a real bummer. Try deleting the rest of it in nifskope and setting it to be standalone accessory that uses an empty slot?

25613.jpg

Thanks!

@Edit: Nvm, I just found this armor. The swords and daggers are part of the armor. =/

Yeah it's a real bummer. Try deleting the rest of it in nifskope and setting it to be standalone accessory that uses an empty slot?

I'll try, but I'm only a mod user, I never tried that before but I will search how to do this and try.

Thanks! =)

Way ahead of you. Took me a few hours to realize that one of the armor mods was preventing the daggers from showing up.

It works perfectly, and I removed the asinine requirement of using Dragonscale armor pieces to improve the armor. It's all under Hide (as it was when I downloaded it), so it's all good.

No other changes were made, save for the addition of the daggers and swords as separate items, and the removal of the swords and daggers on both outfits.

how did you make the sword and accessories wearable in other armors?

I've got a bow (not weapon)  i love to use with another outfit

Where can I find the outfit in the picture below (Shoes, top, panties and bunny ears). Also how do you make the tits like that? Is that CBBE?

image.jpg

Part of Chapi clothing for UNPB.

Main file:

https://mega.co.nz/#!UJYWVIoY!CJeMKXlpmOcKexwq9_2l-2XkCk9B6tIQDdTE9uQqCH0

Patch file, paste into the main file folders:

https://mega.co.nz/#!YEYCmKrJ!JzbAwA9YWMYaeItGVprS3WpFZuxCZBHXdA0oJS7k7Bg

The body is UNPB as well.

25613.jpg

Thanks!

25613.jpg

Thanks!

I'll try, but I'm only a mod user, I never tried that before but I will search how to do this and try.

Thanks! =)

Way ahead of you. Took me a few hours to realize that one of the armor mods was preventing the daggers from showing up.

It works perfectly, and I removed the asinine requirement of using Dragonscale armor pieces to improve the armor. It's all under Hide (as it was when I downloaded it), so it's all good.

No other changes were made, save for the addition of the daggers and swords as separate items, and the removal of the swords and daggers on both outfits.

how did you make the sword and accessories wearable in other armors?

I've got a bow (not weapon)  i love to use with another outfit

In nifskope they were part of the main armor file that had their own bkdismemberment parts, so I made a slight edit there to turn their item slot into a different one and using the CK, made the mods using those specifications.

Hey Guys,

i'm using http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17736/? as Voice Mod for my female Characters. It's really nice but sadly it's changing the Shouts to simple sounds like "Hiijaaah!" or something like this.

Is there any Mod some adds new female Shouts? Couldn't find any yet.

On the optional files, there's a version that does not replace the default shout voices.

BTW I never heard about any shout sound mod.