"What mod is this?" V

Hi guys, i'm new here. =)

How i can look like this? (2 swords and 2 daggers)

25613.jpg

Thanks!

@Edit: Nvm, I just found this armor. The swords and daggers are part of the armor. =/

(Sry, english is not my primary language)

Yeah it's a real bummer. Try deleting the rest of it in nifskope and setting it to be standalone accessory that uses an empty slot?

25613.jpg

Thanks!

@Edit: Nvm, I just found this armor. The swords and daggers are part of the armor. =/

Yeah it's a real bummer. Try deleting the rest of it in nifskope and setting it to be standalone accessory that uses an empty slot?

I'll try, but I'm only a mod user, I never tried that before but I will search how to do this and try.

Thanks! =)

Way ahead of you. Took me a few hours to realize that one of the armor mods was preventing the daggers from showing up.

It works perfectly, and I removed the asinine requirement of using Dragonscale armor pieces to improve the armor. It's all under Hide (as it was when I downloaded it), so it's all good.

No other changes were made, save for the addition of the daggers and swords as separate items, and the removal of the swords and daggers on both outfits.

Ok, thats awesome! Thanks!

My first time to this forum I clicked on a link to a Japanese mod that showcased a video of an Argonian doing a human girl, on a dock over some water. I remember being blown away by how high quality it looked but as I'd not done even any vanilla modding at that point, I didn't think to save the page. (Yeah, it was what got me into modding. :) )

I don't know anything else about it and I've searched this forum for references to videos as well as Argonians... without luck.

Does it sound familiar to anyone?

25613.jpg

Thanks!

I'll try, but I'm only a mod user, I never tried that before but I will search how to do this and try.

Thanks! =)

@yunari, wow.. i love ur character in ur signature, is it ur private conversion armor ? or maybe ripped mesh from somewhere ?

@HyperonicX

Rly, Rly... Rly thanks! U're great! *-*

Ok, thats awesome! Thanks!

No probs.

It was just a simple mesh edit using nifskope and messing around with the creation kit a little. (getting to understand the CK quite well now for stuff like that.)

Can't do it for every mesh mod, though, cause a lot of the time it's all one big part. (I hate when that happens. So many ideas, cannot do anything. Can't use stuff like 3ds max or blender. Too complicated.)

@Zakarue I don't have Nuska's Khajiit textures but I do have a link to Eiries Ohmes Raht textures/follower on Halo's website (hope she/he doesn't mind). Link in the spoiler below.

Nothing against Nuska's but I very much prefer Eiries work, hope this helps. There's some amazing textures/followers (Bee-V, Orchid, UNP Creamy) by Eiries and Honey Vanity there but be sure to check out the Euka follower as she's pre-made using Eiries textures.

Halo's Mods link for Eiries and Honey Vanity-

http://mod.dysintropi.me/eiries-and-honeyvanity/

Example of Eiries textures-

2_zps5792e338.jpg   

Hey guys, I know the armor in this screenshot is Diano's for CBBE++, but I'm really wondering what the footwear's from. Any idea where these shinguards come from?

The footwear looks like it's from one of the Tera armors.

Yes, it does look like that might be it. I'll check them out and see if they're packaged in there. Thanks for the suggestion.

@Zakarue I don't have Nuska's Khajiit textures but I do have a link to Eiries Ohmes Raht textures/follower on Halo's website (hope she/he doesn't mind). Link in the spoiler below.

Nothing against Nuska's but I very much prefer Eiries work, hope this helps. There's some amazing textures/followers (Bee-V, Orchid, UNP Creamy) by Eiries and Honey Vanity there but be sure to check out the Euka follower as she's pre-made using Eiries textures.

Halo's Mods link for Eiries and Honey Vanity-

http://mod.dysintropi.me/eiries-and-honeyvanity/

Example of Eiries textures-

2_zps5792e338.jpg   

found a link on LL to Nuska's Dagi-Khajiit_Race-20627-1-01b

you can get it here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7839-dagi-raht-khajiit-race/?p=176805

thanks guys! as much as appreciate the effort, sadly i cant use that skin as i use CBBE, body slider,...

it seem s to only work for unp body,....

still, i'm currently looking into converting the skin myself with my meager modding skills, as its an awesome skin!,...

any help on the hair?,...