"What mod is this?" V

And the armor ! :D

Armor is DF-T18 modified I found it here on Loverlab somewhere. I save you the time to search for yourself.

Can only be obtained via magic console - type help df_t18

dress_02 is the latex version

Enjoy

Is there a UPNB Version of this outfit? Sadly it has some texture issues on UPBN :( ((of all three of the outfits in there Dress 1/2/3

try the CHAP I collection im using that one with unpb, and breasts at max size (and also at max with ECE), not getting glitchs at all, if you looked at previous post theres a photo showing that, i just dnt know wich chapi pack have that, but its there.

Does anyone know where I can find this Wedding Dress at?

2612484-1375212311.jpg

Plannin on getting hitched Z? lol

yup I was Planning a wedding with Aela!! :P

im just looking at background, idk why that remember me of DH Enb, and with that at mind i can just say : "Please God, dnt say its a Naver Cafe Exclusive..." i really wanna that one also.

2612484-1375212311.jpg

im just looking at background, idk why that remember me of DH Enb, and with that at mind i can just say : "Please God, dnt say its a Naver Cafe Exclusive..." i really wanna that one also.

Na, it's not Naver exclusive. Here is the link to download: https://mega.co.nz/#!jlBwnZoD!bW9mE38AefDDRrBD1bWVXioOmnkdjqochEwqt4kwdMY

I have no idea what bodytype it's for as I have no interest in it myself, lol, I just found the link on a blog, but from the looks it seems it's for CBBE.

2612484-1375212311.jpg

Na, it's not Naver exclusive. Here is the link to download: https://mega.co.nz/#!jlBwnZoD!bW9mE38AefDDRrBD1bWVXioOmnkdjqochEwqt4kwdMY

I have no idea what bodytype it's for as I have no interest in it myself, lol, I just found the link on a blog, but from the looks it seems it's for CBBE.

REALLY??? I have had that mod in my inventory for awhile now!! I guess I'll have to look deeper into it & see if I can find it in game. :dodgy: 

Thank you!!! :)

@ lidowxxx thanks for sharing, in times like that wish have good skills at conversions lol.

yea its cbbe

@Zquad1 Small chest at whiterun skyforge 

I can forge the other dresses, like the ones in the pictures that came packed with the mod, but no where can I find the Dress in question, & there is no small chest anywhere at the Skyforge.

@ lidowxxx thanks for sharing, in times like that wish have good skills at conversions lol.

yea its cbbe

@Zquad1 Small chest at whiterun skyforge 

I can forge the other dresses, like the ones in the pictures that came packed with the mod, but no where can I find the Dress in question, & there is no small chest anywhere at the Skyforge.

This may sound obvious, but do you have any mods that modify whiterun or the area near the skyforge?

Yes, surplus trees does modify the entire whiterun and the area close to Jorrvaskr and skyforge, it's likely the cause you can't find the chest. And here is a direct quote from the description of open cities:

"Compatibility

Generally speaking, any mod which adds things to the closed cities will be incompatible."

Ok well I went ahead & turned Surplus trees off & loaded the game up & still no Chest, plus I checked out the Meshes & didn't find it among the dresses though I did find a dress that I couldn't find in game but it looked nothing like the dress in question

these are the only ones I can find--->

5hvq.pngcep7.pngz31.png

This one I can only find in the meshes folder NOT in Game--->sj9v.jpg

I have this installed---> Surplus Trees But NOT this--->open cities this whole thing is wierd, why would only part of a mod work & the rest not?

this is what I have installed so far:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Falskaar.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
OBlHairFinal.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
JSwords.esm
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
WetandCold.esp
skyui.esp
Arngrim_Evening_Dress.esp
FJ_TsunArmor.esp
ibr_sedethul.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
LadyKdCirclets.esp
SilverDragonArmor.esp
UNPB Barbarian Armor.esp
Headtracking.esp
SummerSkyrim.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-6.esp
FNISspells.esp
Crimson Tide - Blood.esp
SGHairPack05.esp
SGHairPack02.esp
SGHairPack01.esp
SGHairPack04.esp
SGHairPack03.esp
SGHairPack06.esp
Facelight.esp
thane's breezehome(v.4.1).esp
Witch Of The Wild.esp
SNSDPoser1.esp
SurplusTreesforOpenCitiesSkyrim.esp
Sexy Armor Package.esp
NailsUNP.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
Heeled Collection.esp
enb_reference.esp
DF_T33.esp
The Ningheim.esp
Mavari Armor.esp
tkwleemod04.esp
Pretty Combat Idles.esp
Pretty Female Idles.esp
SnowyCreek.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
Northgirl.esp
wjun28.esp
Galadhrim_Archer's_Equipment.esp
SKpaints.esp
Fancy Dress.esp
SexyMix.esp
Pretty Poses And Animations.esp
ENB Snow FX.esp
MennoHairFlowers.esp
Pinup Poser.esp
HarvestFeathers.esp
ling_hsa1.esp

I only wish I could, I can only forge the Red, white & Pink wedding dresses, but like I said not the dress in question. But I do thank you for all your help I so appreciate it & thanks for the link, I guess I'll just move on to something else..

Sorry everyone for high jacking this thread. :blush:

Now back to the regular scheduled inquries. :P

Do the actual items in game have English names? If not, you can just load the esp in CK and change the item names to whatever you like, then save the esp, load the game and use console "help xxxx" to get the item code(xxxx being the new names you've changed to in CK).  

Edit: I went through a little digging and found these keywords for the items in console:

try "help hss", "help hst" and "help hsy", these lines should cover all names of the items the mod has. Source: http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-317.html

Do the actual items in game have English names? If not, you can just load the esp in CK and change the item names to whatever you like, then save the esp, load the game and use console "help xxxx" to get the item code(xxxx being the new names you've changed to in CK).  

Edit: I went through a little digging and found these keywords for the items in console:

try "help hss", "help hst" and "help hsy", these lines should cover all names of the items the mod has. Source: http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-317.html

TES5edit can also be used; it's faster but you need to know what and where you'll change the item names.

I downloaded a mod and when I equip the skirt makes my game CTD..

when I asked about the mod I got this reply

"GAME CTD , YOUR GAME NOT INCLUDE TBBP,  BECAUSE SKIRT USES TBBP BONES"

What does that mean?

ok after looking closely at all the evidence I have come to the conclusion that the mod you have shown me is Not the mod I am looking for, now there are some similarities but if you notice this dress---->

5hvq.png

looks nothing at all like this dress, except the Top---->

2612484-1375212311.jpg