"What mod is this?" V

This ... is ....INCREDIBLE!!! By the nine hells of Bathor! I support this bump. Someone please rips it of this site (damn private and exclusive mods - keep them private and don't tease us with web images...grrrr)

It's not "private" it's just the way Cafe Naver is set up it's almost impossible for anyone who isn't Korean to get access. It's unfortunate for us that it also happens to be the main location used by a bunch of talented individuals whose work we'd like to be able to use but in Korea it's the "in" place to be on the internet.

Don't think they are trying to tease you or being deliberately malicious or anything like that, they are just exploring what they can do with the game just like us only their work is being shared in a place that easy for them to use but next to impossible for us.

There are some people who have a foot in boh worlds but they have learned to keep their mouths shut because they are otherwise inuindated with requests.

All I can do right now is recommend patience, the internet doesn't tolerate walls like that well and at some point the content will break free.

gotta love those language barrier eh? (bit of sarcasm there). but in reality, if you can understand korean, then it shouldn't be no problem for you to view their site. but like the rest of us here, that's something we don't have the skill for. so yea, patience is something we all need here. maybe one day soon, someone will break the ice and post more of the cafe mods.

This ... is ....INCREDIBLE!!! By the nine hells of Bathor! I support this bump. Someone please rips it of this site (damn private and exclusive mods - keep them private and don't tease us with web images...grrrr)

It's not "private" it's just the way Cafe Naver is set up it's almost impossible for anyone who isn't Korean to get access. It's unfortunate for us that it also happens to be the main location used by a bunch of talented individuals whose work we'd like to be able to use but in Korea it's the "in" place to be on the internet.

Don't think they are trying to tease you or being deliberately malicious or anything like that, they are just exploring what they can do with the game just like us only their work is being shared in a place that easy for them to use but next to impossible for us.

There are some people who have a foot in boh worlds but they have learned to keep their mouths shut because they are otherwise inuindated with requests.

All I can do right now is recommend patience, the internet doesn't tolerate walls like that well and at some point the content will break free.

gotta love those language barrier eh? (bit of sarcasm there). but in reality, if you can understand korean, then it shouldn't be no problem for you to view their site. but like the rest of us here, that's something we don't have the skill for. so yea, patience is something we all need here. maybe one day soon, someone will break the ice and post more of the cafe mods.

All you need is a way to contact one author that speaks English and ask politely for mods, I am sure it can be done if it is done the right way and I am pretty sure they can understand English or at least use google translate.

If you expect them to come over to you, you can wait still.....

Funny since I'm Korean and I can't register for it. Only because I need a korean number. I do have a cousin that does so I'm going to ask him the next time I talk to him.

It doesn't matter if you understand korean. You won't get in either way to download or find the mods. Gotta have an id. :P

Funny since I'm Korean and I can't register for it. Only because I need a korean number. I do have a cousin that does so I'm going to ask him the next time I talk to him.

hope you get in, Good luck pyrosushi

OH MY GOD!

i want this f*cking sh*t! :D

32642.jpg

32643.jpg

32644.jpg

32645.jpg

But this is Elewin's so we can't get this... but maybe some day someone do something like this pantyhose right? :(

How do you know this is Elewin's?

Coz i now this.... this is her... just look at this screens ENB and home in whiterun:(

I'm searching for a good NPC beautification mod. I know a couple on nexus, but they are old and incomplete. Lab help me.

I'd recommend Jully's from 3dmgame:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3858325-1-1.html

you can see previews at this page: 

I tried this but it seems to end up changing the names of some NPCs to Chineese (blocks in my game)

Otherwise its pretty cool.

Take TES5Edit load the .esp from jully and skyrim.esm, dawnguard.esm, dragonborn.esm into it and drag the old english names from the esm over to the Asian ones. That's only Beth NPCs easiest stuff to fix.

I am a noob at this thing but I've opened the files but how to copy the name over the asian ones ?

all names fixed http://www.4shared.com/file/E9F3Wd-e/JullyBeauty.html

Any channce of uploading on a non registering based site like mega.co and maybe some preview pics because i can't preview the chinese site.Thanks

a few weeks ago i asked HelloSanta about contacting the creator to upload the DH enb somewhere else.

But no result until now.

I had that DH Enb and i don't know if there are different versions, but i didn't get that aspect with mine... :s

a few weeks ago i asked HelloSanta about contacting the creator to upload the DH enb somewhere else.

But no result until now.

I had that DH Enb and i don't know if there are different versions, but i didn't get that aspect with mine... :s

Could be Somber ENB or Unreal Cinema ENB.

hope you get in, Good luck pyrosushi

Thank you nokou. 

In #57 Bob's Platform Boots - UNP, where can I get the jacket and the thong? b3lisario seemed to say that the thong is from "the Ebony Skull mod," but I couldn't find a UNPB version of that mod with a search.

Same thread #21 - Skuill armor

I should've just searched for "skull" without the "ebony." Thank you.

Does anyone know about the jacket?

Edit

Nevermind, figured it out: #55 Rogue Armor Outfit.