10 hours ago, sleepy2880 said:

in the Create a Sim where it says does this Sim use the toilet standing up it's supposed to say does this Sim have a penis and it does not.

Version 169a of WW reverted the CAS "does this sim has a penis" option back to the "toilet standing" option.
I play regular females and males sims, so I haven't tested much to mess around with the genders and genitals, but I think you can either give your female sim a penis by selecting the toilet standing option in CAS, or in live-mode you can now also quickly access this feature by simple click on your sim > wicked menu > personalization > anatomy & clothing > and here you should have a genitals option that'll give you the option to set either the sim as having a penis or a vagina.

7 hours ago, Namikan said:

Version 169a of WW reverted the CAS "does this sim has a penis" option back to the "toilet standing" option.
I play regular females and males sims, so I haven't tested much to mess around with the genders and genitals, but I think you can either give your female sim a penis by selecting the toilet standing option in CAS, or in live-mode you can now also quickly access this feature by simple click on your sim > wicked menu > personalization > anatomy & clothing > and here you should have a genitals option that'll give you the option to set either the sim as having a penis or a vagina.

The "Can this Sim use the toilet standing?" option is just that - you pick genitals in game now, using the method you've described, Sim can have a vagina and the option to pee standing up selected, and they, in fact, will use the toilet standing up!

6 minutes ago, Husk said:

The "Can this Sim use the toilet standing?" option is just that - you pick genitals in game now, using the method you've described, Sim can have a vagina and the option to pee standing up selected, and they, in fact, will use the toilet standing up!

Thanks for the precision. I wasn't exactly sure whether the CAS option would still set genitals by default at first or not. But I did assume that with the in-game option to pick genitals we should be able to mess around with genders, genitals, and peeing options, and make our own mix of it (just like I advised someone in another topic, who wants to have their female sims with vagina to pee standing up).

On 5/6/2022 at 8:01 PM, Namikan said:

Thanks for the precision. I wasn't exactly sure whether the CAS option would still set genitals by default at first or not. But I did assume that with the in-game option to pick genitals we should be able to mess around with genders, genitals, and peeing options, and make our own mix of it (just like I advised someone in another topic, who wants to have their female sims with vagina to pee standing up).

That was a custom toilet if I remember correctly, so I'm not sure if the logic would still apply there tbh.