"What mod is this?" IV

I love this red dress and would be super thankful to anyone would might be able to point me in the right direction of downloading it or even just giving me a "name" for it.  Also, in the close up picture, does anyone know what mod was used to put the highlights into the air.  Knowing my luck, both of these mods will be private.  :-/

Well, thanks again for any feedback that you guys might provide!

I would also like to know  :D

Can't find the body type, anyone please? http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/220/22087.jpg

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure, with 90% accuracy, that the body in question is CBBE. I think it's the standard version, none of that bodyslide business. The boobs look a tad bigger because the clothing gives the illusion of a slight push-up effect.. or the character could be set to maximum weight. Been a while since I've used CBBE, but I remember the knockers were bigger than UNP's. Also, the abdominal/navel area is a dead giveaway that it's CBBE or a variant.

Yes, it is CBBE and if you try that armor in the game you will see that the sliders of the body changes, the hips and legs become more slim and the boobs bigger. Maybe there is a custom bodyslide? I would really like that body.

Finally, using the bodyslide tool I cloned the damm body, it's 98% accurate

My custom bodyslide:

The bodyslide from the fox clothes:

Unlucky, I have this bug with the foot, but using a footwear fixes it and I usually don't go with naked feet:

I've been trying to get this character for some time and everything went fine, I downloaded all the mods, but it seems that the body mod is different than UNPB. See, breasts are way much bigger, but ECE's breast scale is not an option since it would cause the piercing not to fit and hang like one inch before the nipples.

ss191.jpg

ss157.jpg

And they're less pointy too  :P

Hello everyone,

sometimes i left my follower (by using wait command) and left to wander alone as its also increase the fps...After some time i msg appears on the top left that a certain follower tired of waiting left the party..

So what if i wanna call him/her back to where i am instead of going to the place where i met him/her to add him to the party again..

So is there any mod that can do something like that.

Hello everyone,

sometimes i left my follower (by using wait command) and left to wander alone as its also increase the fps...After some time i msg appears on the top left that a certain follower tired of waiting left the party..

So what if i wanna call him/her back to where i am instead of going to the place where i met him/her to add him to the party again..

You can use console commands to teleport to them, or them to you.

player.moveto [npc reference id#]

or

[npc reference id#] movetoplayer

Don't use the 'placeatme' command, because it spawns a new copy of the npc, rather than bringing them to you.

Also, I think this only works if you click on the npc (to get their ID#) first, and then you use the commands.

Hello everyone,

You can use console commands to teleport to them, or them to you.

player.moveto [npc reference id#]

or

[npc reference id#] movetoplayer

Don't use the 'placeatme' command, because it spawns a new copy of the npc, rather than bringing them to you.

Also, I think this only works if you click on the npc (to get their ID#) first, and then you use the commands.

Exactly! That is why asked for the mod thats do something like what i want, player.moveto only works when you click on the npc

I've been trying to get this character for some time and everything went fine, I downloaded all the mods, but it seems that the body mod is different than UNPB. See, breasts are way much bigger, but ECE's breast scale is not an option since it would cause the piercing not to fit and hang like one inch before the nipples.

ss191.jpg

ss157.jpg

And they're less pointy too  :P

it looks like the body weight is at max, the breasts were increased slightly using the race menu mod and  the breast nodes on the skeleton were increased as well prolly to 1.4000 or 1.5000 any more of an increase than that and they will start to get pointy, the breast nodes on the body mesh its self could have been increased as well.

Who created this character? I'd like to know what mods he used besides ningheim race and mature skin.

2v0d8j5.jpg

For god's sake, it's not ningheim. People should really stop assuming every female character nowadays are made with ningheim race.

The character in the pic is created with old version of ECE (v.0.8*), normal maps from Girls of Skyrim and color maps from mature skin.

How do you know that?

Because the creator of the follower in the SS has told me what mod he has used to create her. And I'm the one who create the female texture of ningheim race. I know the differences very well than most other people.
HelloSanta is absolutely correct here, Claimer. He is a clear authority with these textures. Also, that character has been asked about many times in the past. Look at the Michelle preset in Girls of Skyrim on nexus and you'll be 75% of the way there.

Not counting you can download Michelle save to start with and yes I saw pictures of this toon too many times to count.

What ENB is used in this screenshot?

One more for now......

What spell allows this dagger storm??

28834.jpg

I want that spell too!

looks like gilgamesh gate of babylon, love this !!

Thanks Fenrir :D

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10630/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D10630%26preview%3D&pUp=1

that looks similar, but it's not the actual spell. This is the actual skill

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19547/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D19547&pUp=1

Can't find the body type, anyone please? http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/220/22087.jpg

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure, with 90% accuracy, that the body in question is CBBE. I think it's the standard version, none of that bodyslide business. The boobs look a tad bigger because the clothing gives the illusion of a slight push-up effect.. or the character could be set to maximum weight. Been a while since I've used CBBE, but I remember the knockers were bigger than UNP's. Also, the abdominal/navel area is a dead giveaway that it's CBBE or a variant.

Yes, it is CBBE and if you try that armor in the game you will see that the sliders of the body changes, the hips and legs become more slim and the boobs bigger. Maybe there is a custom bodyslide? I would really like that body.

Finally, using the bodyslide tool I cloned the damm body, it's 98% accurate

My custom bodyslide:

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-05-30 23-56-55-42.bmp

The bodyslide from the fox clothes:

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-05-30 23-57-09-81.bmp

Unlucky, I have this bug with the foot, but using a footwear fixes it and I usually don't go with naked feet:

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-05-30 23-59-09-13.bmp

Coconut, is this a mod I can download or did you make this character?

post-89414-0-75005900-1369986787_thumb.jpg