SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5 LE REUPLOAD

SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5 LE REUPLOAD

View File

This is a simple re-upload of this mod for LE:

Since the downloads on the official mod page are not working, I did some digging and managed to find it.

So I want to share it with others.

For requirements, refer to the original mod page.

I am NOT the author of this mod, this is the property of TheDriedFinger.

If you are the author of this mod, and would like this taken down, let me know.

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/03/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 months later...

Man it would be great if you can also increase the number of girls you can allow to follow you, to make an army of prostitutes wandering around skyrim. This mod can only bring up to 3 girls max to participate in prostitution business, 4 including the pc.

• 2 months later...

Thank you for re-uploading this, I've never really gotten SE to work right with... well.. any old mods I loved (looking at Frostfall SE, and that damn Profile Read/Write error, tried everything under the sun to fix it yet it persists) so that's why I still use LE+ENB+Memory Fixes... it's just.... easier somehow

Also helps that LE is just LE and didn't get fractured into an "Anniversary Edition" with a new EXE version

Or a GoodOldGames release with... yet another mod-breaking update

Man the absolute state of software these days

• 4 weeks later...