Add on Idea for Slavery Mod

Molevalence

I was going to post this in the Sanguine's Debauchery forum but I checked over the last couple pages and there's a issue with the mod so I didn't want to clutter the forum while this issue is attempting to be resolved. Not quite sure if this was suggested in the past and the list of forums on this site is massive so forgive me if this is old news.

A thought came to me when my character was camping in her tent. I find you can rest freely pretty much anywhere in Skyrim with a few occasions where you are awakened and alarmed due to enemies nearby. My idea is if you are in enemy occupied areas (Bandit Camps/Caves, Forsworn Camps, Vampire Caves, Rogue Mage Hideouts, and so on) When you awaken there is a small to moderate chance depending on how close or how well hidden your campsite is you are surrounded by a group of various enemy NPC's who capture you and take you back to their camp to decide what to do with you.

Just an idea and makes the world of Skyrim a little more dangerous and real. Don't just watch the skies traveler. Sleep with one eye open. ;)

It is a great idea and it has been suggested by others, including myself. However it has been simplified a bit.

Instead of depending on  whether you are sleeping nearby a bandit camp or not, it takes into account if you are sleeping in the open world.

It is a great idea and it has been suggested by others, including myself. However it has been simplified a bit.

Instead of depending on  whether you are sleeping nearby a bandit camp or not, it takes into account if you are sleeping in the open world.

Very nice. If there is a simplified version to my idea would you happen to know the name or link for it? Would appreciate it very much. Thanks. :)

If it's the Script your looking for to add dangers and encounters while your sleeping....a very rude awakening.... :blink: ...There is a Mod that does that, it's been out for over a year on Nexus. I can assure you the Modder would NOT be willing to add Sex or Slavery based encounters to his Mod, but he is very friendly and generous and I believe would be willing to share his 'Sleep' Encounter' Scripts with someone if they asked.

The Sleep Encounter Scripts themselves are not that large....the reason for his Mods size is the Walking Encounters, not the Sleep Encounters....Here's the Link...:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12452/?

Archived