Egret Tours Marina? Eeehm what? No it´s Costa Del Sol Resort!

Hi Guys and Friends of Mods and Modding, beside my Skyrim Mod "Villages of the Naturists" i work on that Beachclub someone asked me, if i got this as Mod, now soon i can answer that with YES! :D

I present you the Adult Beach Club Resort "Costa Del Sol Resort"

What´s included:

Egret Tours Marina total Overhaul to modern Architecture 

The old Lady is kicked out, if you want Phyllis Quest, than load my Mod after you completed her Quest!!! I personally never liked that ordinary old Hatbox, so i took her out total!

Everything is build Stylish Modern with much Glass Roofs, like the long walkable Gazebo on Water, the first Hotel, yea yea for Settlers, pff,  has some huge Balcony there will be some small Cafe to Relax in the Sun.

Building and Scrap Area is a Way bigger and higher than in Vanilla, also you can build under Water, who likes to.

In Work:

Many Plants, Flowers, a Waterfall, Fountains, (for PALMTREES best use Beach Workshop from Nexus Mods), so my Beachclub looks quiet better, Beach Workshop also got useable Deckchairs with Parasols, Beach Balls and Beach Towells to lay on.

Everything will be illuminated with Lamps, stairs lead down into the Water for Swim, Bath etc. For this best Get Build your own Pool from Nexus, he has perfect Nude Showers with Animation and all kinda Bathroom/Swimmingpool Building Parts!! I use only that Mod and it´s perfect.

No you dont need Turrets or a Defend, if you download NSA - No Settlement Attacks from Nexus, than you got your Peace in my Beach Club!!!

So you see a few Images how it meanwhile looks ------->

Hope you like what you see and NO i dont do a dirty, filthy, Trashy Version, this is a Beach Club, btw Cows are here disabled, so no Brahmin´s or did you ever saw a Cow on a Beach? :D

Fallout4CostaDelSolResortBeachClub01.jpg

Fallout4CostaDelSolResortBeachClub02.jpg

Edited by SamanthaTraynor
Addition.....

One Thing i´m sure you ask, why is this under Adult Mod´s!

Well, cause it will be a Nudist Beach Club where you can, if you like to let your Settler´s live/work naked, like i have it on Sunshine Tidings with a Nudist Camp Settlement.

So now you see the Progress, of how the Beachclub is looking, yea i know the 2nd Photo is not the best i shot it in the CK!!!

Everything is decorated fine with Flower´s, Hedge´s and Tree´s, one Tip, if the Tree´s in Game the Leafs look dark like dead, install what i got----> Summer Overhaul   https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41201

The Mod changes all to Summer, for the Weather i advice Clear Sky Mod on Nexus too, so all fits together better.

Hope you like what you see.

Tysm :)

CostaDelSolBeachClub.jpg

CostaDelSolBeachClubWithSkyAndLight.jpg

Its an total Overhaul, a Beachclub, someone lately asked me, as i took sexy Photos of my Player Girl, if my Beach Club is a Mod, at that Time it was build from me only in Game with Homemaker.

Now i created it with CK, so i can share this Beachclub, also i did it for some as amazing Background for their Photoshoots or if someone wants to do a Machinima Video etc.

But Yes, it is the same Settlement as Egret Tours Marina was before, only rebuilded in CK to a much better Way as that filthy, ugly Garbage Location it was before.

Edited by SamanthaTraynor
  • 5 months later...