Sexlab SE - Creature Animation issue

I have a load of stuff installed, including Sexlab defeat, various animations, SL animation loader, MNC Se, Savage Skyrim etc. Defeat works fine and humanoid animations are great. With Creatures, the creatures just stand there while the PC is playing the animation. Cocks appear, but there is no animation at all at the creature end. I have tried with Savage skyrim uninstall, run fnis again and check. 

Now I am inclined to think it could be Nemesis? Anyone else has had this issue? 

tried attaching my load order, I get some error. Will try again in sometime.

Thank you

7 hours ago, kaizersoze27 said:

I have a load of stuff installed, including Sexlab defeat, various animations, SL animation loader, MNC Se, Savage Skyrim etc. Defeat works fine and humanoid animations are great. With Creatures, the creatures just stand there while the PC is playing the animation. Cocks appear, but there is no animation at all at the creature end. I have tried with Savage skyrim uninstall, run fnis again and check. 

Now I am inclined to think it could be Nemesis? Anyone else has had this issue? 

tried attaching my load order, I get some error. Will try again in sometime.

Thank you

Yeah, Nemesis doesn't work well for sexlab creature animations. I read somewhere that the creator of nemesis could add the functionality, but since they aren't into that then they aren't motivated too. Though since Nemesis is open source, maybe a normal person will add it one day.

Supposedly you can do some combination of FNIS and Nemesis to get the creature animations working, but its never worked for me.