Adult and Teen "make out" animation is glitchy

So today I noticed when I use the "Make out" interaction in the romance options between my adult and teen sims the animation is very glitchy and jumps around a bit, was it always like this?  I made a new game with only ww 169a installed to make sure it wasn't another mod creating this.

makeoutGlitch.gif

21 minutes ago, lanoix said:

So today I noticed when I use the "Make out" interaction in the romance options between my adult and teen sims the animation is very glitchy and jumps around a bit, was it always like this?  I made a new game with only ww 169a installed to make sure it wasn't another mod creating this.

makeoutGlitch.gif

it's because teen use a variant makeout animation from the base game, which need to be overwritten by a mod or replaced (either making adult being able to use the variant teen animation, or teen the adult animation).

29 minutes ago, Khlas said:

it's because teen use a variant makeout animation from the base game, which need to be overwritten by a mod or replaced (either making adult being able to use the variant teen animation, or teen the adult animation).

Ok so this is how it's always been? I guess I never noticed it until now.