Since i know it well from TES Skyrim and Skyrim SE, i wondered why no one yet created such wonderful Club Mod, where the Player can get owned and Collared by a Mistress and has to obey and work as Sex Object for visiting Clients or dance on Poles naked for Visitors and earn Money.

In Skyrim there are so many good from here, but for Fallout i searched now two Hours, the only Thing is getable is the Prostitution Mod.

I imagine me some Dark Raider or even Gunner Slave Camp, where the Player can get catched and sold on a Slave Market to who ever and get used by all.

Tysm would be awesome such Mod

Wow great, i looked so long but didn´t find that, tysm.

Another Question, i use Atomic Beauty, now i dont want that normal Vanilla Armor/Clothes for AB on Nexus i found only boring Full Body Suits, aren´t there some hot or Kinky Armor Clothes Conversion for AB, Dicky´s Pinup Outfit i got already for AB, but aren´t there more hot Looking ones?

TYSM :)

Good call, Nuka Cherry.

I would also throw Boston Devious Helpers (BDH) into the mix. it allows you to be a submissive to your companion (Works best with Piper, Curie, Cait).

The caveat for BDH is that if using it and Sexual Harassment together, there's a dialogue conflict when you get into devious devices.  So in that case it's better to disable approaches in SH MCM menu while using the BDH mod.  It might be possible to tweak the SH settings further to avoid issues if there's a desire to run both.