[Request] BnB Type 3 Colonel Autumn Armor transferred to New Vegas

19 hours ago, exorchrist6 said:

@jrm0409

Here it is: 

please read through the Read me file, if you get stuck I can help you.

Hope this helps :)

BNB Colonel Autumn Uniform.esp 919 B · 0 downloads read me.txt 1.32 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. For some reason the texture isn't loading even though it should be using the default Autumn ones. right? 

Edited by jrm0409
11 hours ago, jrm0409 said:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. For some reason the texture isn't loading even though it should be using the default Autumn ones. right? 

It could be a pathing issue since I previously download a few hi-res texture mods for the vanilla outfits, my bad!

Try putting these texture files (attached) in a new folder and name it colonel autumn

file structure should be:"  Data/textures/armor/colonel autumn "   in your FNV install directory.

if they still don't show up try using archive invalidation;

if the issue still persists download nifskope and edit the mesh's texture paths to the correct folder.

I can talk you through this if you need me to!

Hope this Helps! :)

glove.dds glove_n.dds outfitf.dds outfitf_n.dds outfitm.dds outfitm_n.dds

5 hours ago, exorchrist6 said:

It could be a pathing issue since I previously download a few hi-res texture mods for the vanilla outfits, my bad!

Try putting these texture files (attached) in a new folder and name it colonel autumn

file structure should be:"  Data/textures/armor/colonel autumn "   in your FNV install directory.

if they still don't show up try using archive invalidation;

if the issue still persists download nifskope and edit the mesh's texture paths to the correct folder.

I can talk you through this if you need me to!

Hope this Helps! :)

glove.dds 170.8 kB · 1 download glove_n.dds 85.48 kB · 1 download outfitf.dds 1.33 MB · 2 downloads outfitf_n.dds 341.48 kB · 1 download outfitm.dds 682.8 kB · 1 download outfitm_n.dds 341.48 kB · 1 download

Thank you so much for the help so far. I managed to use nifskope to get the textures applied ingame, however there are just three small issues;

1- in photo attached you can see the feet are angled and not on the ground. The outfit.nif in nifskope presents this issue aswell. How would I fix that?

2. There is a slight texture error on the front chest, I think it has to do with the Mannequin Race.esp file since if I change my race to a default caucasian the body works properly (the mannequin mod has its own body) Is there a workaround to make the textures appear properly like they do in the Colonel Autumn mod?

3. How do I remove the gloves?

Thank you again for the help. 

20220426_151225.jpg

20220426_151155.jpg

12 hours ago, jrm0409 said:

Thank you so much for the help so far. I managed to use nifskope to get the textures applied ingame, however there are just three small issues;

1- in photo attached you can see the feet are angled and not on the ground. The outfit.nif in nifskope presents this issue aswell. How would I fix that?

2. There is a slight texture error on the front chest, I think it has to do with the Mannequin Race.esp file since if I change my race to a default caucasian the body works properly (the mannequin mod has its own body) Is there a workaround to make the textures appear properly like they do in the Colonel Autumn mod?

3. How do I remove the gloves?

Thank you again for the help. 

20220426_151225.jpg

20220426_151155.jpg

Hi Again,

1. I'll see if I can fix that in outfit studio, it looks like they've wrapped the outfit around the whole body. (normally if there's only a bit of skin showing mod authors slice the body to only show certain pieces, largely to prevent clipping issues example attached)

2. is an easy fix, go back to the outfit in nifskope and replace the textures for the chest with the bnb outfits skin textures, since the textures were correctly mapped to that particular body shape. This however might cause some colour variation / visible seams between the body and head.

3. I'm sure the gloves are classed as an armour add-on in the GECK, I'll have to investigate.

I'll get back to you when I have some progress.

Cheers!

1863692703_slicedeg.thumb.png.413f4da8989f56bdddaf5c9303411ae4.png

Edit: yep they wrapped the outfit around the whole body, nifskope investigation revealed this, going to try to fix it in outfit studio.

Edited by exorchrist6
added more info

@jrm0409

Okay, I think I've fixed it.

1. Some quick editing in outfit studio with the transform tool on the boots fixed the odd angle. (They're not perfect, but at least they don't look like the player is walking in invisible high heels anymore ?)

2. I've set the pathing for the body textures to be the in the same folder as the outfit, just drop the mesh and textures into their respective folders and they should be pathed correctly now.

3. The gloves were indeed classed as an armour add-on, a quick deletion of the biped slot in FNV edit fixed this - I've attached the updated plugin - so no action needed on your end.

hopefully this fixes the minor issues you've been having, as usual give me a shout if you need anymore help!

Cheers! 

BNB Colonel Autumn Uniform.esp outfitf.nif upperbodyfemale.dds upperbodyfemale_n.dds upperbodyfemale_sk.dds

8 hours ago, exorchrist6 said:

@jrm0409

Okay, I think I've fixed it.

1. Some quick editing in outfit studio with the transform tool on the boots fixed the odd angle. (They're not perfect, but at least they don't look like the player is walking in invisible high heels anymore ?)

2. I've set the pathing for the body textures to be the in the same folder as the outfit, just drop the mesh and textures into their respective folders and they should be pathed correctly now.

3. The gloves were indeed classed as an armour add-on, a quick deletion of the biped slot in FNV edit fixed this - I've attached the updated plugin - so no action needed on your end.

hopefully this fixes the minor issues you've been having, as usual give me a shout if you need anymore help!

Cheers! 

BNB Colonel Autumn Uniform.esp 1.03 kB · 0 downloads outfitf.nif 1.74 MB · 0 downloads upperbodyfemale.dds 2.67 MB · 0 downloads upperbodyfemale_n.dds 5.33 MB · 0 downloads upperbodyfemale_sk.dds 10.8 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you SO much. Its all working properly now.