I am using this ENB and i have the required enb to make it work. : http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/48203

Problem is my hand is transparent in first person and i can see through things.

I am already using shader 3.0 checked in my render info, even tried to swap shader package which is not necessary since its already using shader 3.0 but still not fixed.

But if i turn of ambient occlusion and detailed shadows, the transparency is gone, but i want those two settings to exist.

Any ideas.

Thanks a bunch.

Its not because of any body it happens in vanilla.

The fix is a lie like the cake, shaders 3.0 ready swapped the shader package even 19. still nothing. i guess ill have to lose detailed shadows and ambient occlusion :(

Yeah my test didn't end very well....

I installed it like it asks but when I load up NV I get to the menu but all it is is a black screen with the music playing. If I close the process the game crashes and causes a loud buzzing noise forcing me to restart to clear it.

I installed it like it asks but when I load up NV I get to the menu but all it is is a black screen with the music playing. If I close the process the game crashes and causes a loud buzzing noise forcing me to restart to clear it.

Did you deactivate antialiasing and anisotropic filtering in the launcher? That's usually the problem that arises, if you don't do that.

Did you deactivate antialiasing and anisotropic filtering in the launcher? That's usually the problem that arises, if you don't do that.

Yeah I did but I think I may have one outside game as well.

I'll go check.

Archived