Faced a problem with Mike24 animations. When I initiate MMF and MMFF sex on bed/sofa/floor there's no "mike24" author cathegory of animations in the list. Seems like they have disappeared. If I initiate MF sex I can see his anims in the list. Looked into full anim list in settings, but these anims are present there and not disabled, yet they does not appear during sex interactions. What could be an issue?

22 hours ago, aquilasassassin said:

Faced a problem with Mike24 animations. When I initiate MMF and MMFF sex on bed/sofa/floor there's no "mike24" author cathegory of animations in the list. Seems like they have disappeared. If I initiate MF sex I can see his anims in the list. Looked into full anim list in settings, but these anims are present there and not disabled, yet they does not appear during sex interactions. What could be an issue?

It is most likely a WW settings issue.  Check your settings.

If you have 'Joining Sex Gender Compliance Switch' setting enabled, it will cause that exact issue.  This setting only allows Sim pairs to form and not group sex.  The setting means that all participants have to be OK with having sex with all Sims in the group.  So if you have a heterosexual male Sim, there can only be females in the group.  If you have a heterosexual female there can be only males in the group.  Put the two together and you can only have one male Sim and one female Sim be involved in WW sex if they are both heterosexual with this option enabled.

Joining Sex Gender Compliance Switch.jpg

Edited by SkyBarbie
1 hour ago, SkyBarbie said:

It is most likely a WW settings issue.  Check your settings.

If you have 'Joining Sex Gender Compliance Switch' setting enabled, it will cause that exact issue.  This setting only allows Sim pairs to form and not group sex.  The setting means that all participants have to be OK with having sex with all Sims in the group.  So if you have a heterosexual male Sim, there can only be females in the group.  If you have a heterosexual female there can be only males in the group.  Put the two together and you can only have one male Sim and one female Sim be involved in WW sex if they are both heterosexual with this option enabled.

Joining Sex Gender Compliance Switch.jpg

The thing is I'm initiating sex manually, not autonomally, and other MMF animations are available, I mean MMF anims from other authors, but mike24 isn't there, yet his anims were there before

35 minutes ago, aquilasassassin said:

The thing is I'm initiating sex manually, not autonomally, and other MMF animations are available, I mean MMF anims from other authors, but mike24 isn't there, yet his anims were there before

It doesn't matter if sex is initiated manually or autonomously, WW settings still apply (you just can't be turned down for sex if done manually).  Try deleting your Mike24 animation mod, re-download it, and re-add it to your WW animations folder.

The WW animations list is rebuilt every time you load The Sims 4.  If that doesn't work you could have a corrupted save game (try a new game) or the tags for the mike24 animations you are trying to access don't apply to what you are initiating manually.  It could also be what I said earlier, a WW settings issue.

If you are using WW related mods that require WW to function, they have caused LOTS of problems with WW in the past.  You could try temporarily removing them from your mods folder to test.

Best of luck!