Jump to content

Need blender tutorial for HDT-SMP to "skirt"


Recommended Posts

Posted

ScreenShot25.png.23b0d8907ea73103f6e9c517381b874d.png
I was attempting to port this old Oblivion armor to BHUNP and I've gotten surprisingly close
Only thing I'm stuck with is HDT physics on the bottom flap
As far as I know there wasnt any in the original mod and probably wouldnt translate over well anyways
I have attempted adding the physics via copying from another mod, i've also tried manually doing it with OutfitStudio using what knowledge I have.
Everytime I weight paint and save, then come back, the va.\lues are weaker.melonknight.rar
I will include files

Iif this is successful, I'm going increase the polygons and add a lore-friendly imperial texture

Posted
26 minutes ago, xXDeliteXx said:

ScreenShot25.png.23b0d8907ea73103f6e9c517381b874d.png
I was attempting to port this old Oblivion armor to BHUNP and I've gotten surprisingly close
Only thing I'm stuck with is HDT physics on the bottom flap
As far as I know there wasnt any in the original mod and probably wouldnt translate over well anyways
I have attempted adding the physics via copying from another mod, i've also tried manually doing it with OutfitStudio using what knowledge I have.
Everytime I weight paint and save, then come back, the va.\lues are weaker.melonknight.rar
I will include files

Iif this is successful, I'm going increase the polygons and add a lore-friendly imperial texture

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sz08jg1crw8do8q/melonknight.rar/file

  • 5 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...